• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Vegito (Buu Saga) vs Metal Cooler Core

Vegito vs metal Cooler Core. Battle takes place inside the big gete star. Speed not equal. No bloodlust. Who whould win?

cooler blitzes immensely, i believe vegito has the AP advantage with the whole scalling, but cooler may use the ki absorbtion, that may help

leaning to cooler due to speed and absorbtion

Coola's feats: Managed to somewhat compete with Cell Saga Goku, who is superior to a Restrained Super Saiyan Broly

I never watched the movie, but this is does not sound impressive at all. There's even official and credible material stating that Boo saga Vegetto would be comparable to SSJ4 Goku from GT's first part.

There is a problem with Cooler speed as he scales to base Goku from the Cell saga and that is wrong as only the Ghost Warrior Cooler should scale for obvious reasons but aside from that Cooler blitzes.

Aside from that Vegito just punches and game over.

Also, the Ki absortion is not combat applicable

If speed is equal then Vegito stomps, if not then Incon? Vegito can't hit cooler and he is too durable for Cooler to do something.

ArgosaxDespair said:
Coola's feats: Managed to somewhat compete with Cell Saga Goku, who is superior to a Restrained Super Saiyan Broly
He never competed with Cell Saga Goku, the Goku used in that movie is not the one who fought Cell.

There is a problem with Cooler speed as he scales to base Goku from the Cell saga and that is wrong as only the Ghost Warrior Cooler should scale for obvious reasons but aside from that Cooler blitzes.
Aside from that Vegito just punches and game over.

Also, the Ki absortion is not combat applicable

If speed is equal then Vegito stomps, if not then Incon? Vegito can't hit cooler and he is too durable for Cooler to do something.

how is it not combat applicable?

He never competed with Cell Saga Goku, the Goku used in that movie is not the one who fought Cell.

That's what's written on his page. I never watched the movie.

He never showed the ability to absorb Ki by himself, only using machines that can be easily destroyed/overcharged

And even if it was combat applicable with Vegito inmense Ki he can easily destroy them.

Ionliosite said:
Vegetto has MUCH higher AP, so I vote for him.
Me fascina más su nombre en español, Vegetto.

The problem is that he lacks the speed to keep up, so I vote inconclusive by my reasons above.

I'd be willing to vote Vegito. Super Vegito with some insane multiplier of Kaioken and chasing after Cooler with his Spirit Sword would be... quite the event, I imagine

Back