• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super Skrull (Marvel Comics) vs Deoxys (Pokemon) 🎊 Vs Match #50 🎊

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
*Standard battle assumptions
*Speed Equalised

Super Skrull: 0 ()

Deoxys: 6 (azontr,BEASTHEART880,XSOULOFCINDERX,Cimafranca133,MARVEL_Future_Fight_Gamer,Mantidil)

Inconclusive: 0 ()

Super Skrull is 1.2 Yottatons, Deoxys 896.53 Zettatons. Super Skrull has a ~1.3385x advantage

Last edited:
Voting Deoxys.

It has multiple advantages over Super Skrull based on the profiles, such as its precognition move allowing it to see Skrull's attacks, being able to restrict Skrull with vastly higher Lifting Strength via Wrap, High-Mid regeneration(I know it is based on Deoxys' core but it is a huge advantage), and seemingly multiple moves and transformations that can vastly raise its speed, power, durability, etc.

Deoxys, based on Skrull's profile, should take this rather handily.

Restricting isn't really gonna work, SS has Reed Richards' powers so he can stretch at will, which would allow him to escape almost any grip.

Rest makes sense but SS could possibly be able to harm Deoxys' core even on accident with AOE fire attacks.

It's not really a lifting strength thing, you could have virtually infinite LS but as long as part of him isn't physically restrained he can just extend his way out. Not to mention his fire powers can very well be used to break free of any hold just by lightning himself on fire.

No, he's got the human torch's powers, he can do that freely.

Alright, I guess.

I guess restricting is off the table but all in all I still think Deoxys has the majority of the advantages and still wins.

mayb e

skrull's page is kinda shit so here's a rt, he's pretty versatile with all of his powers, he can absorb energy apparently which might be handy, hypnosis is a big one

this isn't a rt thing but invisibility is generally, pretty useful

The energy absorption applies only to heat, and Deoxys resists hypnosis through resting psychic type moves.

Deoxys on its profile specifically resists psychic type moves though. So that clearly does not apply to him based on the profile.

The point is that even in-verse, Hypnosis is a status move, to which resistances don't apply, and even dark types can be put to sleep with that move.

Okay but like

It's on the profile

So we use it. I don't know why it's there. I don't follow pokemon scaling. But it is. So I'm using it.

because pokemon profiles suck ass and are in the middle of a huge revision

That's not really my problem, I'm just going by what I see on the profile I've been provided.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Pretty sure Deoxys can just gank him with all of its clones it can make and mindhax, not to mention its stat boosting moves and transformations. I'm pretty sure Deoxys' Forcefield in Defense Form is tanking everything Super Skrull throws at it since it could briefly withstand a Dragon Ascent from Mega Rayquaza, a ******* Tier 3 Character's strongest attack, before shattering after a small struggle. Also Lifting Strength is a valid wincon here since Deoxys literally has telekinesis, it doesn't need to physically grapple him.

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Bump

Back