• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wanna propose an upgrade to Godzilla, and the two Mechagodzillas on the game based on new information about the game that is explained in Apex Blog, right here.

Anti-Spiral's powers transcends time and space and the infinite multiverse, that includes infinite possibilites.

その力は時間空間を超越し、多次元に影響を及ぼす。また、時間軸の分岐によって発生する多元宇宙を、認識した瞬間に実体化させ、その宇宙と入れ替える事で無限の可能性に精神を閉じこめる「多元宇宙迷宮」という能力を持つ。これは知的生命体に対して絶対的な力を誇っていた。更に自らの力で宇宙を生み出し、なおかつそれら全てを操る力を持つため、ロージェノムはその存在を「宇宙そのもの」と説明した。

Its power transcends time and space and affects multiple dimensions. In addition, it has the ability of " multiverse labyrinth " that embodies the multiverse generated by the branching of the time axis at the moment of recognition and replaces it with that universe to confine the spirit to infinite possibilities . It boasted absolute power over intelligent life forms. In addition, Lordgenome described its existence as "the universe itself" because it has the power to create the universe with its own power and to manipulate all of them.

Gurren Lagaan transcends time and space according official info from the game:

天も次元も突破する究極のガンメン。認識が実体化する螺旋宇宙で、大グレン団の生存メンバー全員がコアドリルとなり、スピンオンする事で誕生した。銀河そのものを投げつけ、踏み台にできるほどのスケールを誇る。

The ultimate gunmen that break through the heavens and dimensions. In a spiral universe where recognition is materialized, all surviving members of the Great Ergren group became core drills and were born by spinning on.It boasts a scale that can throw the galaxy itself and make it a stepping stone.

超螺旋宇宙を舞台にアンチスパイラルと時間と空間を超越した最終決戦を繰り広げ、宇宙の中心即ち天元を打ち貫かんほどの力を見せる。

Set in a super-spiral universe, he will engage in an anti-spiral and final battle that transcends time and space, showing the power to penetrate the center of the universe, that is, the heavens.

That alone is a 5-D feat.

Transcending space and time in an infinite multiverse of infinite possibilities of multi-dimensional universes is REALLY good 5D or low complex multiverse level.

But there is more... Gurren Lagaan characters absorbed/transcended the Infinite Multiverse Labyrinth and they reached the 10 and 11-Dimensions.

アンチスパイラルスパイラルの本拠地、10次元と11次元の間の孤立した宇宙。

Home of the Anti-Spiral Spiral, an isolated universe between the 10th and 11th dimensions.

As explained in their dialogue:

"Space monster!? Why? ..."

"This is the super spiral universe where recognition becomes reality! With my power, this is even possible!"

"Look at this, can you still say it?" he said. We have the potential to win!" I see. That's what i mean."

"Father! That figure..."

"Not surprisingly, this is a super spiral universe where recogniton becomes real. I was inspired by that little dept."

"Even so, it's a tremendous power. By the time we put that kind of existence into reality, to recognize in yourself."

"Really, it's incredible imagination power."

"It's not possible. Is what happens to people?!"

"If i had ever been, i might not have come out. But now that i've experienced the multi-yuan cosmic labyrinth...!"

"I've been around the world for a long time, your buy is the power of SEI's imagination. I just inflated it."

"It's not like that. Using the infinite multiverse cosmic labyrinth..."

The rest is explained on the blog. I know the 1 CRT per verse rule, but since SRW is a different verse than Godzilla, i think it would be better using this in another CRT.

Last edited:
For starters, you'll need to source from which SRW game these claims come from, because we aren't compositing all games as explained on my canon blog, so our current SRW profile won't scale to this unless it's from Cross-Omega.

Second, none of this is enough for Tier 1, since "trascending space-time" is a vague statement that doesn't mean Tier 1 by default, and just spouting a random number of dimensions hasn't been enough for Tier 1 ever since Ultima revised the tiering system, so I don't think this merits anything above a 2-A rating.

For starters, you'll need to source from which SRW game these claims come from, because we aren't compositing all games as explained on my canon blog, so our current SRW profile won't scale to this unless it's from Cross-Omega.

Second, none of this is enough for Tier 1, since "trascending space-time" is a vague statement that doesn't mean Tier 1 by default, and just spouting a random number of dimensions hasn't been enough for Tier 1 ever since Ultima revised the tiering system, so I don't think this merits anything above a 2-A rating.
IT is only from SRW Omega dude

They tracend space time from a infinite multiverse

And the 11 Dimensional space contains an Infinite Multiverse... is not just Random numbers without something relevant

Uh, no, it is a random number, every "it's x dimensional" statement has basically no value nowadays unless you can prove those dimensions are infinitely superior to each other. Again, "tracending space-time" is a vague statement, without the full context on how it tracends it, it isn't Tier 1.

(Also, I said Cross-Omega, not Omega)

Uh, no, it is a random number, every "it's x dimensional" statement has basically no value nowadays unless you can prove those dimensions are infinitely superior to each other. Again, "tracending space-time" is a vague statement, without the full context on how it tracends it, it isn't Tier 1.

(Also, I said Cross-Omega, not Omega)
Is the same game Im just on an old cell phone which is worst for my english

I mean, I disagree with the rating of the canon Anti-Spiral, but it comes from the mention of Branes. If you know how a Brane cosmology works, then you'll notice every dimension is indeed qualified for the difference needed for Tier 1, hence if it is a Brane that contains 10 dimensions, it definitely falls into High 1-C. Sure, I don't agree the Anti-Spiral follows Brane cosmology as properly defined, but it was agreed to keep it because it explicity mentions Branes on its structure.

Uh, no, it is a random number, every "it's x dimensional" statement has basically no value nowadays unless you can prove those dimensions are infinitely superior to each other. Again, "tracending space-time" is a vague statement, without the full context on how it trancends it, it isn't Tier 1.
It's really not. How is it vague? What do you mean "HOW it transcends space-time"? That's a weird question to even ask.

Vague because it can mean very different things. A place that isn't inside space-time, not being bound by linear time, having space-time be insignificant. All of those are different ways of transcending space-time, so unless you can proof one of them, the way this does it is unknown and thus not applicable for Tier 1.

The Anti-Spiral's in game profile states these things:

螺旋力を持つ全ての生物を根絶やしにせんとする存在。その実態は反螺旋族の思念体であり、螺旋力がもたらすと言われる「スパイラルネメシス」を阻止するため、螺旋族の根絶を目論んだ。宇宙そのものとも呼べるほどの強大な力を持ち、実体を持たないために視認することができない。また、対象を多元宇宙に閉じ込め、戦闘意欲を奪おうとしたり、相手と同等の力で戦い、勝利することで絶対的絶望を植え付けようとしたりするなど、精神攻撃にも長けている。

The existence which does not eradicate all living things with the helical force.The actual situation is the thought body of the anti-spiral family, and in order to prevent the "spiral nemesis" which is said to be brought about by the helical force, the eradication of the helical family was discussed.It has such a power that it can be called the universe itself, and it cannot be seen because it has no substance.He is also good at mental attacks, such as locking his object in a multi-way universe, trying to deprive him of his willingness to fight, fighting with the same power as his opponent, and trying to instill absolute despair by winning.

アンチスパイラルスパイラルの本拠地、10次元と11次元の間の孤立した宇宙。

Home of the Anti-Spiral Spiral, an isolated universe between the 10th and 11th dimensions.

その力は時間空間を超越し、多次元に影響を及ぼす。また、時間軸の分岐によって発生する多元宇宙を、認識した瞬間に実体化させ、その宇宙と入れ替える事で無限の可能性に精神を閉じこめる「多元宇宙迷宮」という能力を持つ。これは知的生命体に対して絶対的な力を誇っていた。更に自らの力で宇宙を生み出し、なおかつそれら全てを操る力を持つため、ロージェノムはその存在を「宇宙そのもの」と説明した。 Its power transcends time and space and affects multiple dimensions. In addition, it has the ability of " multiverse labyrinth " that embodies the multiverse generated by the branching of the time axis at the moment of recognition and replaces it with that universe to confine the spirit to infinite possibilities . It boasted absolute power over intelligent life forms. In addition, Lordgenome described its existence as "the universe itself" because it has the power to create the universe with its own power and to manipulate all of them.

That last quote was already shown to Ultima, and I already showed he said it isn't Tier 1, so I'll go for the other one to see his opinion on it.

Transcending space and time in itself is not Tier 1 without more elaborate context. It's a more specific or elaborate statement such as "Being above and beyond the concept of time" is more or less an example of a Low 1-C or above statement. Gurren Lagann is High 1-C for other reasons such as mentions of Brane dimensions beyond the "10th and 11th dimensions". So it's not really something applying here. But 2-A is fine for the cosmology of the verse at least ATM.

Transcending space and time in itself is not Tier 1 without more elaborate context. It's a more specific or elaborate statement such as "Being above and beyond the concept of time" is more or less an example of a Low 1-C or above statement. Gurren Lagann is High 1-C for other reasons such as mentions of Brane dimensions beyond the "10th and 11th dimensions". So it's not really something applying here. But 2-A is fine for the cosmology of the verse at least ATM.
Ok thanks for your imput.

At least we have a tier 2-A Godzilla.

Question: How must we wrote the justification of "At least 2-A" tier?

Last edited:
Transcending space and time in itself is not Tier 1 without more elaborate context. It's a more specific or elaborate statement such as "Being above and beyond the concept of time" is more or less an example of a Low 1-C or above statement.
The only issue I have with that is it seems to better fit the description of outerversal than 5th dimensional.

1-A requires a lot more in depth details than that.
Something like this?

At least Multiverse level+ (Despite the combined might of Mazinger Z equiped with the Jet Scrander, the EVA units Zero, 01, 02, 03, two Mechagodzilla units, Hein Helm Olive and the machine beast corps. Godzilla was pretty much close to stomping them. On top of this, the MechaGodzillas could fuse with the Evangelion units, increasing their power hundreds to thousands of times over. And even this was only enough to match Godzilla, not defeat him. Extremely consistently showed that these Mechas including Mazinger Z are comparable to all major Gundam protagonists in the game like Shining Gundam, Full Armor Unicorn Gundam, God Gundam, etc, who aided Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann in his battle with Granzeboma. At that time Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann had absorbed the Infinite Multiverse Labyrinth entirely, which is a is a multiverse with infinite parallel universes. Also battled the Anti-Spiral with some assistance. It is said Anti-Spiral tracends space-time and was said to inhabit in higher dimensions), higher with Power-Ups

Yeah, for make yourself tier 1 worthy you need more than transcending time, so yeah i disagree here
We reached that conclusion time ago.

But Ultima Reality said we got from '''2-A'' to "At least 2-A" tier with this info.

So now we are trying to figure out how to wrote the justification of it.

I agree with the justification except the " It is said Anti-Spiral tracends space-time and was said to inhabit in higher dimensions" which is missleading.

Ion from what i remember also planning to do a SRW revision, so maybe ask him once more
I'm like, not planning that. All our profiles are for Cross Omega, and I'm not interested on touching that canon. I do plan on creating new profiles for Classic/Alpha characters, but not revise any of the current ones.
You said "At leas 2-A" was fine.

But how can we wrote a proper justification for it?
Eh, I'm myself kinda shaky on using character profiles for the AP since those reflect the series they come from more than SRW (as shown by a couple of Gundam and EVA entries not reflecting changes made to the canon on these games), however, I think what YuriAkuto said is good.

Eh, I'm myself kinda shaky on using character profiles for the AP since those reflect the series they come from more than SRW (as shown by a couple of Gundam and EVA entries not reflecting changes made to the canon on these games), however, I think what YuriAkuto said is good.
Ok thanks

if we go by what's mentioned in SRW Z, then there is a potential tier 0 for the franchise- The Taiji. Since its stated that the Taiji is entirely above the entire overall franchise, including both the older and newer games. That would include the Anti-Spiral and gurren lagann as you were discussing in this thread.

The origin law that the Taiji uses controls the fate of all verses and decides the outcomes they will follow. Its considered boundless since nobody can truly fathom it or understand its will or intentions. I'd have do more research to find added details, since it never appears in person and its presence is only felt indirectly.

if we go by what's mentioned in SRW Z, then there is a potential tier 0 for the franchise- The Taiji. Since its stated that the Taiji is entirely above the entire overall franchise, including both the older and newer games. That would include the Anti-Spiral and gurren lagann as you were discussing in this thread.

The origin law that the Taiji uses controls the fate of all verses and decides the outcomes they will follow. Its considered boundless since nobody can truly fathom it or understand its will or intentions. I'd have do more research to find added details, since it never appears in person and its presence is only felt indirectly.
why would you post in a 3 year old thread

Back