• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Super duper minor Sentry addition

Confluctor

VS Battles
Retired
He can do Thunderclap, which should grant him either limited vibration manip or limited air manip.

Fourth scan specifically

Sentry 2005 #8

Yes, it can be applied.

I will unlock The Sentry page. Tell me here when you are done.

Thanks, before I do that, can you look at this blog?

Since the tabbers didn't work out for this page, I thought I should split up his powers differently. All the same abilities + justification, just moved around slight to make it less messy and confusing. Glance through it and let me know if its fine to apply

Oh great. Please do.

The blog also contains the new ability that was just accepted, so just copy and paste it.

Do you know if his P&A section has all abilities from different versions? Pretty sure his different versions has new and different powers than his base. I could also create tabbers for them, so people wouldn't be so confuse.

Do you know if his P&A section has all abilities from different versions? Pretty sure his different versions has new and different powers than his base. I could also create tabbers for them, so people wouldn't be so confuse.

Nah his powers are interchangeable between his forms. So its fine

So should I lock The Sentry page and this thread then?

Back