• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong VS Spooky

Noahkaismith said:
I think Spooky wins. I don't believe Sun Wukong can hit intangible targets.
Sun wukong fought a entire army of heaven and and can command demons, gods all alike. I say wukong takes this easy, he's way more combat experienced and he has infinite stamina. Which that ghost does not.

ProspectX said:
Noahkaismith said:
I think Spooky wins. I don't believe Sun Wukong can hit intangible targets.
Sun wukong fought a entire army of heaven and and can command demons, gods all alike. I say wukong takes this easy, he's way more combat experienced and he has infinite stamina. Which that ghost does not.
Can he hit intangible targets though?

If he can command demons, gods and also have energy manipulation then i dont see how intangible beings would be any different.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
That isn't enough proof to say that he can hit Non-Corporeal beings.
I agree with this. And if the latter is true, then inconclusive. Neither can kill the other.

As i asked, why not? She is a ghost but doesnt mean that Sun Wukong can't bypass her incorporeal form through energy manipulation, so what is she made of?

ProspectX said:
As i asked, why not? She is a ghost but doesnt mean that Sun Wukong can't bypass her incorporeal form through energy manipulation, so what is she made of?
I don't think Spooky is made of anything tangibile.

Back