• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
MrKingOfNegativity said:
The fact that Maturin created a 4-D space-time continuum with one of his regular bodily functions should be abundant proof that he's 4-D.
again, note ABOVE

Cthulhu can't affect 4-Ds because the squid is 3-D with higher dimensional manipulation.

Pennywise over here is actually 4-D, he should be on the same level of power as Maturin and probably Wukong.

Correct me if I'm wrong but...

The Losers were struggling with Pennywise after having their minds amped by a 4-D being.

That should mean the Losers were around 4-D in their psychic power right?

I think Pennywise was pretty calm about them being amped to their power.

and when i asked the question and proof of it you failed to mention it...

so, once agasin im going to ask WHAT he would do with mind hax

Ricsi-viragosi said:
and when i asked the question and proof of it you failed to mention it...

so, once agasin im going to ask WHAT he would do with mind hax
Since I'm lacking on my Stephen King knowledge (Only seen parts of the IT miniseries and movie) I'll let MrKing answer that stuff.

But I think it includes Memory haxxing and killing you as soon as you look at it.

i rember they either being the illusions, which can kill by affecting the body, making it unlikely to kill wukong, and the time the woman died at seeing him

Yes. They did.

They took one look at It and died on the spot. That "beyond comprehension" thing is never mentioned in the novel at any point, IIRC.

I'll save him some time and give one.

But when the dogsbody husband of the girl from before brought the writer's woman, It had put on no face-It did not dress when It was at home. The dogsbody husband had looked once and had dropped dead of shock, his face gray, his eyes filling with the blood that had squirted out of his brain in a dozen places. The writer's woman had put out one powerful, horrified thought—OH DEAR JESUS IT IS FEMALE—and then all thoughts ceased. She swam in the deadlights. It came down from Its place and took care of her physical remains; prepared them for later feeding. Now Audra Denbrough hung high up in the middle of things, crisscrossed in silk, her head lolling against the socket of her shoulder, her eyes wide and glazed, her toes pointing dow

Uhhhh no.

The dude glanced at IT's true form, then died on the spot.

It's different from Cthulhu, who's passive mindhax is just being so confusing and contradicting that you'd go insane trying to comprehend it.

What comprehension is that?

he glanced at its form and died, yes. but i remember in the monika vs penny that another exemple was given where it was shown that seeing its real form kills peapole

In Monika vs. Pennywise

If the fight took place in the Deadlights, Monika would get mindfucked because she had no resistance to mind manipulation on Penny's level.

Hell even people with decent mindhax resistance get haxxed by Pennywise, look at the First Spinjitzu Master.

Wukong has a total of 0 resistance to Mind Manipulation, which is why I added an outside of the Deadlights round.

yes, i didnt sax otherwise

have you missed this part: i remember in the monika vs penny that another exemple was given where it was shown that seeing its real form kills peapole.

i was simply saying that seeing it would drive somone crazy to death, so that woman died because of that. so please give exemples of what it does

I have another example of IT's mindhax.

The writer's woman was now with It, alive yet not alive-her mind had been utterly destroyed by her first sight of It as It really was, with all of Its little masks and glamours thrown aside—and all of the glamours were only mirrors, of course, throwing back at the terrified viewer the worst thing in his or her own mind, heliographing images as a mirror may bounce a reflection of the sun into a wide unsuspecting eye and stun it to blindness.

again, that happened by seeing its form, its real form, it even says that!(-her mind had been utterly destroyed by her first sight of It as It really was) seeing IT wont hurt wukong, only its active mindhax, not it being beyond comprehension

Dude, there is a difference between beyond comprehension and **** you up instantly mindhax.

Beyonder Comprehension is what Cthulhu has, you can't understand it and you'll go insane trying to comprehend it.

FYU Instantly Mindhax is you look at it and you're dead. No comprehension required.

under what logic? like, when was it said that that is why? because the fact that seeing its true form dies that, but its form while wearing a costume not suggestes otherwise

Ricsi, the clown is IT's manifestation.

It isn't the real thing wearing a clown costume.

There's a difference.

destroyed by her first sight of It as It really was', with all of Its little masks and glamours thrown aside

the writers seem to be happy to call them that, and seeing ITS true form shreds someones mind.

the text itself says that the sight of it as it really is drove her mad.

I should really let King take this but,

Sun Wukong has no resistance to mind manipulation, Pennywise's mindhax isn't incomprehensible to the point where you go insane.

Pennywise's mindhax is you're ******* dead the second you look at it.

I'm limited in Stephen King knowledge so I might stop and let someone more knowledgeable handle the subject.

destroyed by her first sight of It as It really was

i have no doubt that it has active mind hax, but its passive is stated here to be by seeing its real form.

Since we're basically arguing semantics now...

It is also capable of wiping memories. This is alluded to early on:

______

Now, though, the river was receding, and when the new Bangor Hydro dam went in upstream, the river would cease to be a threat. Or so said Zack Denbrough, who worked for Bangor Hydroelectric. As for the rest—well, future floods could take care of themselves. The thing was to get through this one, to get the power back on, and then to forget it. In Derry such forgetting of tragedy and disaster was almost an art, as Bill Denbrough would come to discover in the course of time.

______

Below is just one instance of it purging memories of itself from the minds of multiple people. It does this periodically.

______

John Webber Garton was convicted of first-degree manslaughter and sentenced to ten to twenty years in Thomaston State Prison.

Steven Bishoff Dubay was convicted of first-degree manslaughter and sentenced to fifteen years in Shawshank State Prison.

Christopher Philip Unwin was tried separately as a juvenile and convicted of second-degree manslaughter. He was sentenced to six months at the South Windham Boys' Training Facility, sentence suspended.

At the time of this writing, all three sentences are under appeal; Garton and Dubay may be seen on any given day girl-watching or playing Penny Pitch in Bassey Park, not far from where Mellon's torn body was found floating against one of the pilings of the Main Street Bridge.

Don Hagarty and Chris Unwin have left town.

At the major trial—that of Garton and Dubay—no one mentioned a clown.

______

IIRC it mind controlled Mark Lamonica at one point, but I can't seem to find the quote for that right now.

It can also send another being's mind out of the universe:

______

Roaring forward, slamming into a black and dripping tunnel lined with decaying, crumbling tiles that were fifty years old, a hundred, a thousand, a million-billion, who knew, rushing in deadly silence past intersections, some lit by that twisting green-yellow fire, some by glowing balloons full of a ghastly white skull-light, others dead black; he was thrown at a speed of a thousand miles an hour past piles of bones, some human, some not, speeding like a rocket-powered dart in a wind-tunnel, now angling upward, but not toward light but toward dark, some titanic dark

(his fists)

and exploding outward into utter blackness, the blackness was everything, the blackness was the cosmos and the universe, and the floor of the blackness was hard, hard, it was like polished ebonite and he was skidding along on his chest and belly and thighs like a weight on a shuffleboard. He was on the ballroom floor of eternity, and eternity was black.

______

Suddenly he thought he understood: It meant to thrust him through some wall at the end of the universe and into some other place

(what that old Turtle called the macroverse)

where It really lived; where It existed as a titanic, glowing core which might be no more than the smallest mote in that Other's mind; he would see It naked, a thing of unshaped destroying light, and there he would either be mercifully annihilated or live forever, insane and yet conscious inside Its homicidal endless formless hungry being.

______

I don't feel like locating every instance of It using mindhax right now, so I'll leave off with that for the moment.

doesent that make it impossible for wsukong to win via immortality and pretty much oneshotting

and there is no need for more, or direct qoutes, i simply asked to what it does with it

Don't think Penny's type 9 immortality applies when fighting the Deadlights, only for the avatar. Could be wrong.

Wukong should be able to stand a chance outside the Deadlights, he has his own mind powers that are at least better than Alien X's

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Don't think Penny's type 9 immortality applies when fighting the Deadlights, only for the avatar. Could be wrong.
This is the truth IIRC, yeah.

outside of deadlights wukong kills penny on the spot via soul hax and mind hax not having knowlege on him and freaking out about it

outside he gets mindhaxed to oblivion

assuming you restricted tipe 9 , which you deleted

If Pennywise is capable of mindhaxing (which it should be), then it probably wins.

I say "probably" because Wukong has powers that can most likely kill It, but I don't know whether or not he starts with them in-character, or whether or not they fire off as fast as It does with its mindhax, which is explicitly multi-universal in range.

Back