• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun wukong vs Overlord Gaia(Digimon)

So where does that support your claims of all those possible effects on the opponent and what makes it passive?
Buddha passively deals with the infinite multitude of dualities that fluctuates countlessly to keep all things in order or else everything would return to its original state of chaos.

Buddha's used duality Manipulation exactly zero times, let alone passively.

All that is given if it's use to affect reality was a) creating it out of primordial chaos and b) upholding the laws the world goes by.

That is all that reality warping has been used for. Conceptual manipulation was rejected, because it hinged on a assuming a caulduron having magic symbols written on it used the concepts the symbols represented.

"Infinite multitude of dualities" is also taken out of nowhere. The only thing they interact with that is infinite is the possibilities the world holds (no I'm not kidding), duality is not brought up while that is talked about.

There are characters in Digimon who embody nothingness on a Conceptual level, but no Digimon character outside of very few Top Tiers can even hit their True Forms (Voltbautamon, Yggdrasil, etc) So I can't say anything about Type 2. As I don't think being made of the Dark Area Darkness alone warrants Type 2 and not just Type 1.

As for this NLF argument. Don't know how Higher D hax works with Lower Dimensional stuff like Concept stuff or Nonexistence. But Higher D hax tends to bypass any lower tier stuff iirc. But then again, best you all debate that.

is there any proof he can use said ballancing for offense ?

Edit: have been Ninja'ed
Actually yes just do what Pangu did.

Before Chaos was divided, Heaven and Earth were one;
All was a shapeless blur, and no men had appeared.
Once Pan Gu destroyed the Enormous Vagueness
The separation of clear and impure began.
Living things have always tended towards humanity;
From their creation all beings improve.
If you want to know about Creation and Time,
Read Difficulties Resolved on the Journey to the West.

There are characters in Digimon who embody nothingness on a Conceptual level, but no Digimon character outside of very few Top Tiers can even hit their True Forms (Voltbautamon, Yggdrasil, etc) So I can't say anything about Type 2. As I don't think being made of the Dark Area Darkness alone warrants Type 2 and not just Type 1.

As for this NLF argument. Don't know how Higher D hax works with Lower Dimensional stuff like Concept stuff or Nonexistence. But Higher D hax tends to bypass any lower tier stuff iirc. But then again, best you all debate that.
I mean you can't just bypass tranduality with just High D

Buddha's used duality Manipulation exactly zero times, let alone passively.

All that is given if it's use to affect reality was a) creating it out of primordial chaos and b) upholding the laws the world goes by.

That is all that reality warping has been used for. Conceptual manipulation was rejected, because it hinged on a assuming a caulduron having magic symbols written on it used the concepts the symbols represented.

"Infinite multitude of dualities" is also taken out of nowhere. The only thing they interact with that is infinite is the possibilities the world holds (no I'm not kidding), duality is not brought up while that is talked about.
Apakah...

we agreed that Wukong's chaos manipulation warps fundamental concepts and laws(duality of the negative and positive) bruh also didnt you agree on giving wukong Immeasurable speed since you agreed to @Mariogoods suggestion.

Doesn't seem passive.

Also no, transduality doesn't protect against higher-d hax. Wukong has Type 2 Transduality, which explicitly only works on its own level of reality.

"Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality."

Doesn't seem passive.

Also no, transduality doesn't protect against higher-d hax. Wukong has Type 2 Transduality, which explicitly only works on its own level of reality.

"Being qualitatively beyond and superior to the nature of all dual systems and concepts within the scope of an entire level of reality."
oof but doesn't immeasurable speed negate passives?

since passive works on 0 seconds while immeasurable speed allows an individual to attack before 0 seconds

Oh this is for the top 5 strongest? Well that depends on whether Wukong can actually kill or incap GAIA. I'm not knowledgeable on Digimon, so I have nothing to say as far as that goes.

doesn't really seem combact appliable, as he just created that, but doesn't say he can manipulate it

doesn't really seem combact appliable, as he just created that, but doesn't say he can manipulate it

Wukong can Create dualities.
Wukong can also fully destroy countless amounts of them.
Also I've shown proof that he can control the negative and positive which is yin and yang which represents all dualities which he transcends.

you already posted that scan and it was already called out as nt showing your point
The only thing that was called out was the mention of the infinite multitudes of dualities and infact the feat where he got his transduality type 2 was from that.

Last edited:
But again it doesn't change anything here since speed is unequalised and wukong would make his first move before any passive mindhax takes affect.

Back