• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Wukong VS Konpaku Yomu (Lego Monkie Kid VS Touhou Project) 5/3/0

e38efa6437484db247d9390f96f424e4.jpg
I see it, Kakarot.

How low have I come in life to be arguing with someone who has a skibidi toilet pfp

But anyways I have no idea where you guys are getting this from. A tier 2 character can survive the destruction of their universe but that doesn’t automatically equate to having a resistance to existence erasure, which is a hax you need feats of surviving.

Except here’s the thing: Youmu’s attacks would essentially be targeting Wukong’s soul as if it were his body, essentially just beating him up on the spiritual level which he doesn’t resist. Not erasure, not absorption, simply soul attacks. At this point we’re just running in circles now.
Why the hate crime against Skibidi 😡

Basically the same as existence erasure, except erasure is on a higher level

The last thing I will say regarding the debate is that Youmu will ABSORB Wukong's soul, she is not going to erase or destroy it so it will work

and although they say that wukong possibly resists soul absorption, Youmu has layered soul absorption because of what I said before, so she can absorb the soul of others resistant to that

end⚰️

Wait actually the soul manip resistance isn’t even on his profile lol so still Youmu still solos 😌
Now they are going to put resistance against soul hax in their profile lol

And even if they did, Youmu has layers of soul absorption capable of affecting others who also have layers of resistance against soul hax

Now it's over

Now they are going to put resistance against soul hax in their profile lol

And even if they did, Youmu has layers of soul absorption capable of affecting others who also have layers of resistance against soul hax

Now it's over
Wait actually the soul manip resistance isn’t even on his profile lol so still Youmu still solos 😌
We'll prob add it after Xiang's profile is finished. His soul absorb is layered pretty sure as he was able to absorb the souls of the Ivory Kings that can resist soul absorption

This wouldn't really change much anyways

The battle will still be about who bonks the other enough first. Chains and sealing are still better than danmaku that can be dodged, nullified and take more time to fully steal Sun Wukong's soul away for a win condition with or without Xiangliu's layered soul stuff

It doesn't have to be a mountain actually, anything works as MK tried to do the same against Demon Bull King again with a sliced up building but he got interrupted before he managed to do so

Tbh thought you would come to this thread earlier
I did... I just didn't comment, when I read the conversation... I was like wtf type of match up is this... And then I stopped reading when wukong was at least 200 universe while the girl had lesser universes of ap 🙉 ain't no way I'm engaging in that type of a debate

I did... I just didn't comment, when I read the conversation... I was like wtf type of match up is this... And then I stopped reading when wukong was at least 200 universe while the girl had lesser universes of ap 🙉 ain't no way I'm engaging in that type of a debate
just vote for ur lego brother based on racially motivated reasons and move on

Back