• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Rong's profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
@TWILIGHT-OP we're gonna have to get those feats I sent in Calculation Request thread cal'd by someone and get the other feats that were calculated, evaluated. So sun Rong and the other characters in the verse can have pages

Can u add this PIC OF SUN RONG in her gallery part.
Hey mate, I can't really contact you on here since you've fully closed off your profile so i decided to write it here. I saw that you've tried to make a gang ryong profile and to say the truth i've been slowly making progress on the profile myself and i'd argue it is somewhat more complete than yours, not to mention i've made many calcs and such for all of the ratings. If you want to talk about it, please PM me.

@TWILIGHT-OP we're gonna have to get those feats I sent in Calculation Request thread cal'd by someone and get the other feats that were calculated, evaluated. So sun Rong and the other characters in the verse can have pages
Hey u remember sun rong was able to interact with wang ling when he was in abstract form? What ability is that, I wanna know if it qualifies for smth?

Disagree because Reina isn't active here anymore

Anyway you should fix the quotes and AP section. Multi continental doesn't have any explanation in it

Anyway you should fix the quotes and AP section. Multi continental doesn't have any explanation in it
Does it really need an explanation? A Calculation is linked to it and the title alone explains it all.... but if it does need one I'll add context. What's wrong with quotes and ap section other than that cuz I can fix it now

Nah jingke only open a way to go inside but look closely she moved her hands towards wang ling and broke his abstration
Send imgur

Does it really need an explanation? A Calculation is linked to it and the title alone explains it all.... but if it does need one I'll add context. What's wrong with quotes and ap section other than that cuz I can fix it now
Normally we do add explanation on for every profile why it's scaled.

Just for example
Attack Potency: Multi Continental ( explanation )
Whatever calculation you have link to explaination not for multi continental rating.

Well now cal mod checked the calculation and he thinks they are all fine so now can we made it into official profile for her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back