• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Rong's profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILIGHT-OP

He/Him
I already created a sandbox of Sun Rong profile.
I just wanted to know if this is good or not, after getting reviews here I will transfer it to sandbox,

so plz tell me if it lacks something?

Last edited:
1. It's alright but there are issues with the powers and abilities structure. For example, it looks link this..

martial arts, Flight( Can Fly in the air), Self-Sustenance(Type 1,via gaurdian light ) Social Influencing&Mind Manipulation (Through her charm technique), Water Manipulation ( Her sword can Transform into water form and can takes water dragon form), Energy Projection (Via her sword she can shoot energy projection)

It should look a little more like this structure wise...

Martial Arts, Flight (Capable of flying through the air), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; via guardians light), Social Influencing and Mind Manipulation (Through her charm technique), Water Manipulation (Her sword can transform into water and can take the form of a water dragon), Energy Projection (Her sword can project beams of energy)

Obviously keep the scans, I assume the character that fired that beam from their fingertip is her 'sword'?

2. Her ap needs a calc or link to a character that has one to justify it and for the speed, you'll likely need a calc but I'd say straight up Subsonic is better than possibly since she moved so fast she vanished. For stamina, you'll need a description to justify it as well

It should look a little more like this structure wise...

Martial Arts, Flight (Capable of flying through the air), Self-Sustenance (Type 1; via guardians light), Social Influencing and Mind Manipulation (Through her charm technique), Water Manipulation (Her sword can transform into water and can take the form of a water dragon), Energy Projection (Her sword can project beams of energy)
I Have done all the changes .
Obviously keep the scans, I assume the character that fired that beam from their fingertip is her 'sword'?
Yes she is her sword i will put the scan.
Her ap needs a calc or link to a character that has one to justify it
I did put a link of a character in her ap.
I'd say straight up Subsonic is better than possibly since she moved so fast she vanished.
Since I don't have any one who can calculate that speed feet I would just stick with subsonic for now.
For stamina, you'll need a description to justify it as well
I have changed it to human lvl for now, in the near future, i will get her stamina calculated.

Also I was wondering if I can give her Resistance to time stop, i mean when she came back alive in a word where time was stopped , she was able to move , here the Scan .

Looking at the blog, Lifting Strength should be Average Human not Human level. For Striking Strength and Durability, Human level should be bolded.

But I fixed some things in the blog, but why is AP Building level while Tier just says Unknown? And why are striking strength and durability only human level?

Also I was wondering if I can give her Resistance to time stop, i mean when she came back alive in a word where time was stopped , she was able to move , here the Scan .
Looks fine.

Image needs adjusted, it goes above the quote in source editing. I also don't think it needs the words "SUN RONG" directly under it, that information is implicitly obvious. Image should also be in 400px size, quite small right now.

Is there a reason you deliberately put the verse name in lower case? You did the same elsewhere as well ([[Martial Arts|martial arts]]), it goes against our standards and looks sloppy.

As is mentioned, your tier and AP section is bad. You can't put in {{8-C}} or what have you, but a common procedure just for the look of the thing is putting '''8-C''' (so to the reader it looks the same as it would on VSBW) and then replacing that with {{8-C}} when you publish the page.

You have some things justified by scans that would need a calc instead, like her speed.

Since I don't have any one who can calculate that speed feet I would just stick with subsonic for
Don't worry, I've sent in a request to get it calculated and everything looks good

AP however should look like;
Building level (Stopped the attack of Assassin driver attack who created a army larger than the height of building), Universe Level+ With Jingke
The 8-C key also has no link attached

Is there a reason you deliberately put the verse name in lower case? You did the same elsewhere as well ([[Martial Arts|martial arts]]), it goes against our standards and looks sloppy.
My bad , (⁠˘⁠・⁠_⁠・⁠˘⁠), i didn't saw that, i will fix it.
As is mentioned, your tier and AP section is bad. You can't put in {{8-C}} or what have you, but a common procedure just for the look of the thing is putting '''8-C''' (so to the reader it looks the same as it would on VSBW) and then replacing that with {{8-C}} when you publish the page.
Ok I will do that, that's why i created blog first, so that I can get the reviews.
You have some things justified by scans that would need a calc instead, like her speed.
I mean lordgriffin suggested me subsonic, with a reason, so i used that, but again I will get her spead feat calculated
I'd say straight up Subsonic is better than possibly since she moved so fast she vanished.

2. Her ap needs a calc or link to a character that has one to justify it and for the speed, you'll likely need a calc but I'd say straight up Subsonic is better than possibly since she moved so fast she vanished. For stamina, you'll need a description to justify it as well
I was debating about whether her moving fast enough that she vanishes would be Subsonic or not since its from the view of the camera and not a person. Thanks for clarifying

I'm gonna rewatch the scene where the demon master got eviserated. I don't think he died actually
From what I remember, he died but he's Immortal so he resurrected or regenerated himself not to sure. Either way, I have 3 classes tomorrow so I'll try and fit in a time to calculate it, if not I'll get it done on Friday if no one else gets to it.

No issue with the changes, looks fine except this
Building level (stopped the attack of Assassin driver attack who created a army larger than the height of building ), Universe level+ with Jingke
Isnt sun rong with jinke another key
If it is then it should look like this
Building level (stopped the attack of Assassin driver attack who created a army larger than the height of building ) | Universe level+ with Jingke

So I did many editing and attached the scans too this is what the Final profile look like if this is good I would like to ask if I can make it in official profile?

In your abilities section, there shouldn't be spaces in between the brackets. For example Martial Arts, Flight (Capable of Flying through air) and Self-Sustenance (Type 1; via guardian light)

For Attack Potency: 10-A physically, 9-B with Spiritual Power (Justification). Though, you can just scale her physicals to 9-C because of the clash at the end of this. After I finish my assignments I can get to calculating it.

For Speed: Subsonic (Moved so fast she vanished)

Striking Strength
may change depending on that calc. Same with durability
In Standard Equipment, remove the "|" since it isn't a new key.

In your abilities section, there shouldn't be spaces in between the brackets. For example Martial Arts, Flight (Capable of Flying through air) and Self-Sustenance (Type 1; via guardian light)

For Attack Potency: 10-A physically, 9-B with Spiritual Power (Justification). Though, you can just scale her physicals to 9-C because of the clash at the end of this. After I finish my assignments I can get to calculating it.

For Speed: Subsonic (Moved so fast she vanished)

Striking Strength
may change depending on that calc. Same with durability
In Standard Equipment, remove the "|" since it isn't a new key.
Could we get the calculation group confirmation on ur calculation, antvasima said this to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back