• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun Rong's profile creation

Status
Not open for further replies.
So can any one tell me if I can publish the profile, i didn't added some stuff which need calculation, i also changed the ap stuff too, i will add them later when the calculation gets accepted.

So can any one tell me if I can publish the profile, i didn't added some stuff which need calculation, i also changed the ap stuff too, i will add them later when the calculation gets accepted.
Why you have Tier categories in the user blog tho.

Why you have Tier categories in the user blog tho.
Well why not
Well i thought putting tier on sandbox is not allowed not on blog post.
1011610802370904104.png

Well no one have any problem here, so i think it's fine. ¯⁠\⁠⁠ʘ⁠‿⁠ʘ⁠⁠/⁠¯
You sure?
As is mentioned, your tier and AP section is bad. You can't put in {{8-C}} or what have you, but a common procedure just for the look of the thing is putting '''8-C''' (so to the reader it looks the same as it would on VSBW) and then replacing that with {{8-C}} when you publish the page.
Hahaha

Bruh, when i tried to copy paste the source code, it's just showing blanck even after pasting it.
592137883318747146.png
Random glitches, you gotta wait for awhile, if nothing happened, then again paste it. It's just a normal glitch that happens sometimes if internet connection is poor.

So apparently antvasima erased the existence of profile without prior notice and now I don't have backup blog for the profile either, tho i asked him if he can bring back it again,
816418544551198774.gif

So apparently antvasima erased the existence of profile without prior notice and now I don't have backup blog for the profile either, tho i asked him if he can bring back it again,
816418544551198774.gif
Here.

That is why I told you that the profile was very poor grammatically and structurally.

We need feats I've posted calculated and others evaluated, that way we can actually have a profile for sun rong. Ban Sr001 for bad editing kekeke 🤫

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back