• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sun (Pokemon Sun and Moon)'s Profile.

I don't really know, but the way Zygarde is listed kinda bothers me. That and I have no idea when the last time anyone used this character was, so it might be something I myself overlooked.

Well now there's a legitimate reason for this thread to exist. There's a Calc that will heavily change the ratings on a lot of Pokemon if it gets Accepted.

Oh lol. Yeah, I saw that. Still needs to be blogged so it can be approved by calc group members, doesn't it? Bit yeah, for a moment, I was excited that there might be a new feat.
I don't think he knows how to make a blog and if he does then he either hasn't done it yet or just forgot about it.

A lot of trainers profiles are outdated, some of them still have the ancient 6-C tier for third stage Pokemon.
I also remember a very interesting discussion about making profiles for the protagonists of the game, based on the Pokemon you are are more likely to obtain, just like Red's team is built in Gold and Silver.

A lot of trainers profiles are outdated, some of them still have the ancient 6-C tier for third stage Pokemon.
I also remember a very interesting discussion about making profiles for the protagonists of the game, based on the Pokemon you are are more likely to obtain, just like Red's team is built in Gold and Silver.
I'd still be in support of implementing something like that.
Yes, gameplay says you could in theory, obtain just about ANY Pokemon that existed in most games, but the fact that a work includes scenarios or dialogue detailing how you obtain SPECIFIC Pokemon, some of which may even have nicknames or special properties, makes it feel noteworthy, I'd say.

Back