• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Summer Battles! Round 1

Hey, so this isn't another bracket, it's more of a VERY LOOSELY themed series of battles. I no longer have school due to summer break, so here are some "summer" themed fights.

Rules: - Speed Equal

- 5-B Versions being used (Post Game Sun vs Six Paths Naruto)

- KO, Incap, or Death

- Takes place in the desert

Naruto: Hey, who are you?! What are you doing here?

Sun: Huh, oh. I'm just looking for a new challenger.

Naruto: Huh, I'll take you on!

Sun: Oh, you're a pokemon trainer?

Naruto: What? No, I'm Naruto Uzumaki!

Sun: Oh, I'm Sun.

Naruto: No last name, huh? That's weird.

Sun: Hey, your last name is stupid!

Naruto: Well then, guess you really wanted a challenger!

Sun: I won't go easy on you either. GUZZLORD, I CHOOSE YOU!

Naruto: Woah! That's pretty cool. But I bet you've never seen this... KURAMA!!!!

Sun: Woah, finally a worthy opponent!

Naruto: You've seen nothing yet, bring it on!

FIGHT!

Sun Sprite

Q5PpU

Kid: 0

Adult: 0

Grandpa: 0

Back