• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Suits: A Business RPG/Absolute Power CRT

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
profile rewrite for the guy + ceo profile

that's all really it's literally just adding stuff from the new game, literally the only thing that was added to the first game profiles is resistance to poison

yea

also ignore the small paragraph below the ceo's profile that's unrelated

It's pretty good, way better than the first one.

Anyway time to bump this like 85 times only to go "well i guess i'll apply this" after nobody responds

It's pretty good, way better than the first one.

Anyway time to bump this like 85 times only to go "well i guess i'll apply this" after nobody responds
welcome to the world of working in indie game series and obscure verses

In any case, personally, I'd approve, it looks really good. I ought to play that game sometime, it seems awesome.

One thing though, the CEO's profile summary suddenly cuts off at "believing". I don't know if that's just a bug or-

welcome to the world of working in indie game series and obscure verses

In any case, personally, I'd approve, it looks really good. I ought to play that game sometime, it seems awesome.
First one's alright, it's not winning any awards for my favorite RPG Maker game (but to be fair I have played and beaten literally 31 of those plus 15 i'd consider adjacent and yes i keep count) but it's fun enough. Second one though, has a few hiccups in gameplay but it's actually really good and has amazing music on top of that, definitely recommend it.
One thing though, the CEO's profile summary suddenly cuts off at "believing". I don't know if that's just a bug or-
yeah ill uh fix that rq

First one's alright, it's not winning any awards for my favorite RPG Maker game (but to be fair I have played and beaten literally 31 of those plus 15 i'd consider adjacent and yes i keep count) but it's fun enough. Second one though, has a few hiccups in gameplay but it's actually really good and has amazing music on top of that, definitely recommend it.
finally i found an equal, rpg maker supremacy to the win (hell i should make a rpg maker discussion thread)

That's awesome. The concepts seem really cool, and no worries. To be honest, I rarely play RPG Maker games for the gameplay, rather for the story and aesthetic. Plus, I really love even barebones JRPG styled games-

anyway we have 3 agreements including one ex-staff so uhhh i think i'll just apply them since the game's pretty obscure and it should be pretty uncontroversial

Back