• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Moritzva

The Blood Goddess
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Dr. Bright finds that a new SCP has somehow escaped! He is assigned to terminate them, while Thunder McQueen wants to kill Jack for not letting him kill himself and others.

They start 5 meters away from each other in the cross section of the halls of an SCP site, though Jack cannot use or obtain any SCPs he doesn't have on him. Obviously.

They both have prior knowledge of each other and their abilities, but no prep time. Bright has his standard equipment, but no SCP-963-2.

Starting distance is 5 meters. Thunder McQueen would rather die and take out Bright temporarily then forever become Bright. Running away is not an option, as there's a wild 682 having a second rodeo with Kondraki outside the facility.

Win by any means.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thunder_McQuee

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Dr._Bright

The Suicidal Janitor:

The Suicidal Scientist: 3

They Both Get What They Want (Except not really lol): 2

Being a pendant without a body will count as incap. and losing.

Oh okay

Bright shoots Thunder in the face and they both drop dead

Inconclusive GG

Bright has prior knowledge of Thunder's abilities as stated above; same with Thunder. Bright may dislike his body, but he won't try to kill him self if it just means he's stuck in his pendant.

Wait I actually have to think about a Thunder McQueen match heckmata

In that case, Thunder isn't going to kill himself due to Bright not dying with him. Of course... He also can't really do anything against bright due to his much higher strength, unless you'd like to exploit the "Varies" rating and have them both be 9-C.

Kek Well, that is true, TMQ might not try to do it- although, there are many possibilities and options here. It does depend on how much TMQ wants to hurt Bright in general, I'd say.

Bright forcibly makes Thunder hold 963. Thunder is now Bright, and Thuder can't do squat about it because Bright is High 8-C. GG.

Fair, I'll take that as a vote for Bright, but iirc Thunder does have higher combat speeds which could assist in speed suicide.

Also, side note. You do know that Thunder doesn't know he has HtH right?

Right, but he's still willing to kill and seems to know something about killing himself and others at the same time, or else why would he have ever attempted it in the manga in the first place? For this and most TMQ matches, I think we can say he'll know that's killing himself does work.

Based on what I know, Thunder doesn't know about HtH and it's just in his nature to want to die with someone. This triggers HtH. The only thing he's willing to kill is himself, as killing the other person would mean he dies alone.

Right, so he'd be willing to do that too, especially considering the grim circumstances Bright assimilating him alone.

Yeah. But my point above still stands. Bright has been working with anomalies of differing degrees and has way more knowledge and experience than Thunder does. Also, while suicidal, Bright won't just disobey an order from the Foundation. He just rolls with it but does it his way.

Bright will very likely assimilate Thunder with brute force and then use Thunders ability to his advantage within the Foundation or something.

Oh yea I agree Bright will 100% try to do that.

But I do think TMQ will try to fight back or speed kill himself first.

At least the Stand is Thunder McQueen

Wait

In a match between an MFTL+ and a Supersonic Speed is unequal

Thunder grabs the pendant and smashes it with a sledgehammer before Bright comprehends something happens

... To be honest this would probably be better speed equal with both having 9-C forms

I doubt the pendant is that easy to destroy or else Bright would of just done so in the first place.

I left speed unequal just to make this an actual interesting match. TMQ is very likely not blitzing him anytime soon, but has some options as to what he can do.

I bargain it's fair as it is (Who knows, TMQ might be able to win somehow!) since TMQ isn't exactly one to blitz people but that's just me.

He doesn't blitz people because usually he's not millions of times faster then his opponent

However...

Hmm... So, was the pendant ever neutralized in Canon or nah?

If I recall correctly, no, but I only skimmed over the stories of Bright taking over the foundation. I should really read those sometime.

I don't think TMQ will have a good way of destroying it without touching it.

Right then

... Then it's probably still a bit curbish in Bright's favor. McQueen's only real option is Self BFRing and going about his life, which of course isn't really a proper way to win a fight, or even a proper way to not lose a fight

I still count smacking Bright back into his pendant a viable way to win. Let's say that nobody else will be around the area for a while, so being killed counts as incapping Bright.

But seeing as we're having a discussion over this, that means it's at least remotely fair, unlike a lot of TMQ matches.

Well I dunno if this is fair

Thunder matches are kinda by default fair because both are Garrenteed to autolose

Yeah, but Thunder wouldn't want to kill himself if Bright doesn't properly die with him

Make him bloodlusted (for his own blood) and it might work

Otherwise I dunno

Sure, Bloodlusted seems fine. A "YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE!", preferring to die to himself than become a hive mind for all of eternity. That's what I intended originally but it's best to specify.

In retrospect, yea, the speed difference matters far more when one person plans on ramming their face against a wall until they die.

Back