• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I have no idea who Subaru is or what his abilities are, so I require more context before making an argument for Morgan (assuming he has one, depending on Subaru's abilities). I guess I'll start off by asking a question on how his Immortality works. It seems like the ability functions by Death continually bringing Subaru back to life after he's killed. I however, don't know the extent of this ability. So, assuming if Subaru was struck by a Recycler Charge and decomposed down to his fundamental matter, would Subaru be brought back to "life" in a completely recomposed state, or will he still remain in that granular state until he is actively recomposed, or will he be incapable of being brought back at all while at such a state?

So for Morgan, he can easily kill Beatrice and Patrasche with Psychoshock so they are non-existent in the first battle, what would bother him is the the invisible hand since it might be able to oneshot him and he can't sense it. Another factor is that if Subaru die he would be... Self-BFRing if we don't fix the battle stage at the point at which Subaru have all his power.
This match would be pretty funny tho as after the first death, Subaru would, depend on his check point, just see a guy just randomly get telported over to the place he just died after a certain period of time, assuming we fix the battle stage to Re:zero world.

Subaru retains all his memories from the previous worlds
What happens is his authority, Return by Death. Reverts the world back to a point where Subaru can take on and win a battle. Mortum wouldnt retain his memories however and this means that Subaru just keeps on returning till he wins
Beatrice here blitzes because of high hypersonic+ vs Subrelativistic speeds and Subaru can telepathically tell her what to do as soon as the fight starts
Can mortum do smth about being transported to a void dimension? can he do smth about his mind being disconnected from his body? Can he do smth about being transmuted by timestop crystals and shattered to pieces?

Back