• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid Question But Meh

Please Dont Bully Me For This Stupid Question.

Anyway Since Infinite Amount Of 2a Sized Multiverses are still baseline 2a due to Infinite = Infinite logik.

Dosent that mean a 4d Infinite sized universe would be same as a 2a structure due to the same logic?

uncountably infinite universes is low 1-C so it can be...i guess asking ultima's the best option

From my understanding, it works like this.

A 2-A Structure is an infinite number of 4-D Structures / Space-Time Continuums.
So an Infinite 3-D Universe is not equal to a 4-D Structure as sed structure has an Infinite Number of Snapshots of its 3-D Universe spread across its timeline.

Basically, it ends up being High 3-A = Lower Dimensional Infinity/Highest 3-D Infinity, Low 2-C = Higher 4-D Infinity, while 2-A = Higher 4-D Infinity * Infinity.

2-A is worse than that. You see we end up accounting for the distance between universes which is comprised of likely higher dimensional space, making it
Low 2-C+distance between the universes+low 2-C if we are talking about a simple 2-C feat.

uncountably infinite universes is low 1-C so it can be...i guess asking ultima's the best option
Wait, how are uncountably infinite universes relevant here? What I meant is a 4d Infinite sized universe equal to a 4d 2a sized multiverse, since infinite = infinite 2a logic.

Wait, how are uncountably infinite universes relevant here? I meant is a 4d Infinite sized universe equal to a 4d 2a sized multiverse, since infinite = infinite 2a logic.
2-A is low 2-C+unquantifiable higher dimensional distance between the universes+low 2-C...At infinitum.

2-A is low 2-C+unquantifiable higher dimensional distance between the universes+low 2-C...At infinitum.
This may sound dumb since this is kinda complex for me, but from what i could get you meant that the distance between each universe is far higher than a normal universe's size but wouldn't that mean a character would just need higher range to affect it instead of higher ap?

2-A is worse than that. You see we end up accounting for the distance between universes which is comprised of likely higher dimensional space, making it
Low 2-C+distance between the universes+low 2-C if we are talking about a simple 2-C feat.
Oh, I never knew the space between Universes was a thing.

This may sound dumb since this is kinda complex for me, but from what i could get you meant that the distance between each universe is far higher than a normal universe's size but wouldn't that mean a character would just need higher range to affect it instead of higher ap?
its complex and i personally try not to delve into it myself. Problem is, this is where we begin hitting the super theoretical parts and we start basin ourselves based on theories like the brane multiverse theory. Considering that space is higher D it becomes unquantifiable and we cannot scale it unless the character in question becomes an uncountable infinity above what he already is. The obvious way is, indeed, 2-A range (without portals)

Back