• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stupid Question about AP

CCMac27

He/Him
Ok, so this is something I've been thinking about for a while. I'm not sure how really to understand the AP chart? For example, I calced somrthing at 2368.2 joules, expecting it to be about Wall level. I checked the chart, and saw 1.5x104 to 2.092x107. The answer probably makes sense and I might just be too stupid to figure it out but can someone help?

Are you saying you don't understand Scientific Notation?

Your Calc: 2368.2J -------> 2.3682x103J

Low End: 15,000J -------> 1.5x104J

High End: 20,920,000J -------> 2.092x107J

Quite a good number of people don't really care about all the math and stuff, heck some people really only socialize here (not many but some), but that being said, the fact a calc was done and you didn't have the knowledge of scientific notation, not being mean at all but that's odd

Back