• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stuff for The Masked Mutant

Gewsbumpz_dude

Username Only
I've been doing research on The Masked Mutant and I've concluded some extra abilities. Most of them coming from his molecular shapeshifting.

Note: For anyone talking shit in the comments, you will be ignored. You're welcome, and please, piss off you nobodies.

• Size Manipulation: This goes with his shapeshifting abilities, such as turning into the size of a grown man, then turned into a child and then turning into a panther.
  • Immortality (Type 1 and 3): In the book Dr. Maniac Will See You Now. We see the comic book world (The origin point of characters like The Masked Mutant and Dr. Maniac) and apparently comic book characters in this verse don't age.
  • Enhanced Senses: Mainly when he takes the form of animals, like a panther.
  • Natural Weaponry: Only when he takes the form of an animal with sharp teeth or claws.
Control of microparticles - allows you to control the atoms and molecules of your own body. This gives a wide range of possibilities: from the almost unlimited Regenerationn and the highest level of adaptability to the unlimited changes in the shape and limited intangibility. Besides the characters, controlling molecules and atoms of the body almost invulnerable to enemy biological manipulation (as any impact will be immediately canceled)
~ A direct quote from the Body Control page​
  • Social Influencing: Tricked Skipper into believing he was someone else when she was in the form of Libby, creating a whole new identity.
  • Limited Clairvoyance: Apparently has some kind of system that he uses to track others.
The Masked Mutant stood in front of a big communications console, he stared into a wall about 20 TV monitors. "I'm tracking each one of them" The Masked Mutant said in the first dialogue balloon. "They'll never find, I thrown a invisibility curtain on my entire headquarters", my mouth dropped open as he said those words.
  • Spatial Manipulation: Made a bunch of elevator doors disappear when Skipper was in the basement of his headquarters.
  • Speed Boost to Subsonic (maybe): Is equals to The Galloping Gazelle who is so fast that he was a blur to Skipper.
He turned and began running down the hall, as I started to follow he became a blue and red blur of light and then vanished. A few seconds later he came jogging back. "Sorry kid, to fast for you?".
I expected The Galloping Gazelle to pull me up the stairs but to my surprise he stopped just pass the door way. He narrowed his eyes and stares. "Wait, there is a disintegrator ray there". A what?. "A disintegrator ray, if you step into it, it will disintegrate you into one hundredth of a second.
Also going back to the subsonic speed, here is some more information that probably justify it.

Scratch that last bit, apparently The Galloping Gazelle can run 100 meters in 10 milliseconds and can move quick enough to create a tornado, albeit he moved quick enough to trip him.

"I'll run circles around him faster and faster until I become a raging tornado. He'll be swept away forever!
the actual tornado happening

"You'll deal with me mutant, if you want the kid you have to take me out first". "Hehehe, no problem" but his expression changed when The Galloping Gazelle began to circle him, faster and faster until The Gazelle appeared to disappear into a whirling spinning tornado of glowing red. The Gazelle is carrying out his plan I realized as I backed up to the wall. He's going to run faster and faster around The Masked Mutant until he creates a whirlwind that will blow the evil mutant away. Pressing my back against the wall I watched the amazing battle, The Galloping Gazelle whirled faster and faster. So fast the powerful wind swept over the room, slapping the curtains, toppling over a vase of flowers, sending books flying from the shelves. Yes I thought, we win! we win!. I saw The Masked Mutant casually stick his foot, The Galloping Gazelle tripped over the foot and slammed him face down onto the floor with a shattering thud.
I tried to drug away from him but he was to quick, his powerful hands grabbed me and lifted me off the floor, higher, higher. I realized he was moving his molecules, making his arms stretched until he lifted me above the chandelier. I thrashed my arms and legs and try to squirm away but he was to strong. Higher, higher, until my head banged hard against the ceiling. At least 20 feet above the floor.
That is basically everything from the book. Besides turning Skipper's blood into red, blue, yellow and black ink (Biological Manipulation Maybe?)

Hopefully all of these seem ok and we can agree on this.

That bit has been removed, thought it made sense because well....he practically has complete control of his body

But he has shown evidence of being able to use this ability when transmuted against his will. Also we don't even know if he can think if he were to be transmuted, cause if he couldn't he couldn't change back anyway.

The low-godly would come under offscreen regen feats, so I doubt it's usable.

I'm wondering if his general body control can count as Regenerationn since he has full control of his molecules and can add and decrease the amount of molecules he has (Most notably when he changes from normal Masked Mutant into a giant octopus), at least to an unknown extent normally.

Other stuff

• Limited Clairvoyance: Apparently has some kind of system that he uses to track others.
The Masked Mutant stood in front of a big communications console, he stared into a wall about 20 TV monitors. "I'm tracking each one of them" The Masked Mutant said in the first dialogue balloon. "They'll never find, I thrown a invisibility curtain on my entire headquarters", my mouth dropped open as he said those words.
  • Spatial Manipulation: Made a bunch of elevator doors disappear when Skipper was in the basement of his headquarters.

• Speed Boost to Subsonic (maybe): Is equals to The Galloping Gazelle who is so fast that he was a blur to Skipper.
He turned and began running down the hall, as I started to follow he became a blue and red blur of light and then vanished. A few seconds later he came jogging back. "Sorry kid, to fast for you?".
I expected The Galloping Gazelle to pull me up the stairs but to my surprise he stopped just pass the door way. He narrowed his eyes and stares. "Wait, there is a disintegrator ray there". A what?. "A disintegrator ray, if you step into it, it will disintegrate you into one hundredth of a second.

Scratch that last bit, apparently The Galloping Gazelle can run 100 meters in 10 milliseconds and can move quick enough to create a tornado, albeit he moved quick enough to trip him.

"I'll run circles around him faster and faster until I become a raging tornado. He'll be swept away forever!
the actual tornado happening

"You'll deal with me mutant, if you want the kid you have to take me out first". "Hehehe, no problem" but his expression changed when The Galloping Gazelle began to circle him, faster and faster until The Gazelle appeared to disappear into a whirling spinning tornado of glowing red. The Gazelle is carrying out his plan I realized as I backed up to the wall. He's going to run faster and faster around The Masked Mutant until he creates a whirlwind that will blow the evil mutant away. Pressing my back against the wall I watched the amazing battle, The Galloping Gazelle whirled faster and faster. So fast the powerful wind swept over the room, slapping the curtains, toppling over a vase of flowers, sending books flying from the shelves. Yes I thought, we win! we win!. I saw The Masked Mutant casually stick his foot, The Galloping Gazelle tripped over the foot and slammed him face down onto the floor with a shattering thud.

I tried to drug away from him but he was to quick, his powerful hands grabbed me and lifted me off the floor, higher, higher. I realized he was moving his molecules, making his arms stretched until he lifted me above the chandelier. I thrashed my arms and legs and try to squirm away but he was to strong. Higher, higher, until my head banged hard against the ceiling. At least 20 feet above the floor.

Gewsbumpz dude said:
This can also justify Energy Projection

You can't really use heat to justify AP anymore, so the 9-A rating doesn't work. Everything else is probably fine though.

There was a thread a couple months ago, might be on the announcements. To resist X amount of heat, you don't need a certain AP level but a certain resistance to heat.

Back