• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stuff about Xenoblade 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I maybe get all the notable instances of tier 2 scaling for Xenoblade 2? I looked through threads and the game's script and a lot of it seems either based on vague statements or dubious scaling to the Architect.

Pnuema scales from Artifice Aion, who is powerful enough to kill the Architect who survived the epic center of the Interdimensional Big Bang that destroyed the original universe and created multiple universes in the process. That's the main reason, but I and several other users already went over a lot of back up details that points to them being Tier 2 regardless.

I did look at that, I just couldn't find anything concretely saying that it would have killed the Architect.

May I ask, why wouldn't they scale? Pneuma and Aion are directly stated to be powered by The Conduit, the same item that was used to give Zanza and Meyneth their godhood.

They draw power from it, yeah, but that doesn't mean they utilize its full energy.

Then again, it has been awhile since I've played the game, so idk.

That seems pretty irrelevant, it is a Tier 2 power source so even if they're using 1% of it that would still be Tier 2.

Funny timing with this though, I've been working on a Xenoblade 2 CRT for more than half a year now as those profiles really do need some updating.

It is outright stated Aion possesses enough power to "Destroy all existence" by Malos. Also, in the ending, it was used to destroy the Great Tree and it transmuted the High 3-A sized Cloud Sea as a back up showing. And Aion was pretty much intended to harness a good chuck of its power, not just draw a fraction of its power. Kind of like how not everything empowered by Spiral power in TTGL is High 1-C, but TTGL mech outright is in its true form.

But yeah, Josh is working on the new thread and will probably be covering a lot of things.

I couldn't actually find the "destroy all existence" quote outside that one off thing from Malos, and I couldn't find the High 3-A Cloud Sea, so I hope those would be covered in that thread too.

I'm not touching upon AP or stuff like that. I'm mostly fixing weird stuff on the profiles and adding missing hax.

I think if I could be directed to more conclusive proof of those two things that would make me satisfied, although maybe it is kind of a lot to ask.

It comes from Malos, and there's another "Destroy Everything" quote somewhere else. But in the end, it was confirmed he was planning to do it all with Aion. And Cloud Sea is High 3-A sized because it's parallel to the World of the Bionis; which has multiple statements about being Endless, Boundless, or Infinite sized ocean and skies. Including a Heart to Heart conversation between Fiora and Riki confirming the size is clearly a lot bigger than interstellar at the very least; making the Universal size ocean consistent.

Kind of weird how an infinite ocean can fit on a clearly Earth-sized planet.

I won't question it.

It's not Earth sized; no proof of that + the Earth was destroyed when the original universe was destroyed.

Well, earth replica anyway.

The existence of space in general also seems to suggest the main Alrest setting is not infinite, unless the surrounding area is just a constantly expanding infinity.

Yeah, I think we should close this since the main question was answered already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back