• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STRONGEST ON FCOC! — Ranking of the Most Powerful Characters by Tier

Emben for number one in 10-C and 9-A.

10-C: He has 9-A magic and durability, all of his magic has at least 7 layers because D&D scaling is ridiculous, he has dura neg (also with 7 layers), plus a durability amp and healing to make it even harder to kill him

9-A: Everything from the first key but better, and he now has Low 7-B magic and dura, his magic has at least 21 layers because D&D scaling is ridiculous, he has such high precision it's basically impossible for him to to miss an attack, and he has probability manip on top of that so he pretty much can't miss, and finally he can spam magic missile (which is guaranteed damage with 21 layers) if someone does resist anything he does

That number of layers is just wrong, D&D layer scaling is based on taking 10, you could in no universe get anywhere near 7 layers at level 1 or 21 at level 10 unless your name is Pun-Pun
Also +1 weapons aren't probability manipulation, and magic missile is an auto hit only due to being homing

That number of layers is just wrong, D&D layer scaling is based on taking 10, you could in no universe get anywhere near 7 layers at level 1 or 21 at level 10 unless your name is Pun-Pun
This is a really dumb mistake on my part, I was looking at Spell Attack Bonus like an idiot. From what I understand it should actually be 3 layers at first key (Spell Save DC 14) and 7 layers in second (Spell Save DC 18)
Also, not that it really matters in this case, but him being Level 1 is a mistake on the page that I just noticed; the campaign started at level 3
Also +1 weapons aren't probability manipulation
The probability manip comes from the sword letting him reroll attacks and saves, both for himself and anyone around him
On a side note, would his robe giving him a +1 to saves also not be probability manip?
and magic missile is an auto hit only due to being homing
Really? It ignores AC, even if that AC comes from wearing really heavy armor or whatever instead of a high dex

Back