• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 7-C, Part 4

Oh, of coooourrse Johnny has to be a glass cannon! Because why does he deserve any privilege to be in this!? HMMMM!?

....Sorry, I just....I can't cope with this.

Christian Higdon said:
Oh, of coooourrse Johnny has to be a glass cannon! Because why does he deserve any privilege to be in this!? HMMMM!?
....Sorry, I just....I can't cope with this.
How is Johnny a glass cannon?

To be fair, she does have to make physical contact with him.

Also, I need to make another of these whenever my computer is working again.

The entire battlefield will be covered in spikes that she can manipulate at will, if he steps foot on the battlefield she will be making physical contact with him

Aye, the Warhammer Titan gives insane battlefield control and surprisingly effective simultaneous offense and defense with how versatile its ability to manipulate its body hardening is

I dunno if anyone would wanna be hugged by these two. I mean, one has spikes all over and the other is very buffed, enough to crush one.

Back