• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest High 7-C, Part 4

Okay, so aside from the mindhax thing Ymir is significantly stronger than 157 Kilotons and can create 500,000 157 Kiloton Colossus Titans with a thought

She also can coat the battlefield in spikes with a thought and she operates her titan remotely from a distance

Sharingan works on everyone, as Shisui explained it to be the MVP illusion that skips the whole "affecting the nerves" and plain changes the mind. Normal genjustu was pretty much retconned like most things, so hard to say for that.

As for chakra, that is simply false. It is never stated, and unless that one woman specifically molded chakra before Itachi mindhaxed her to distract Jiraiya, it is contradicted too.

Just saying.

And even without the biological thing, she should be able to beat him. And giantess or not, he'll be distracted for some time.

Wouldn't Ymir need eldians around to create colossus titans?

That being said, assuming Johnny is your typical Toon Force guy, he probably doesn't make consistent use of his powers and has no prowess in non-comedic combat. So I don't know how viable his abilities really are here.

@Weekly

You meant DontTalk? Though why would she have access to random living creatures? SBA has them by themselves. And if not, I've intended for the match to be between just the two of them. Just to clear up that portion.

Also, does anyone have a vote?

Alright. I'm setting it in the OP to make it so that they're by themselves, as that should make things more fair considering Bravo doesn't seem to make use of many of his powers in combat style situations.

On the verse equalization thing, we actually don't let the Naruto whatever work on dudes who have no sort of equivalent energy or spirit to equalize to. That's what I got from the conclusion of my thread I made a while ago on the topic. I don't think whatever let's her titanize dudes here is gonna equalize since it's not even universal.

@Wok Except she can just poke him once and he'd have enough Eldian DNA inside him for her to transform him into a Titan

Well if she can infect people with it that's another thing entirely.

Btw remember how when I ""submitted"" Johnny in the base thread it was with strikethrough text? And then remember how, when someone, somehow, thought that meant it was a serious nomination, I pointed out that it wasn't?

I actually don't remember the second part (Not that you were the only one with a crossed out character to be added). And if that was the case, I'm curious as to why you didn't say such at the start of this thread. Especially since you made some points for him, pointing out both resistances and AP.

If you would like the match stopped, that's fine with me. I'd just like to be clear on how to proceed.

My vote is for Johnny Bravo for having a superior AP Advantage for two tiers, The bigger they are the harder they fall. What's the Founding Titan gonna do against the Woah Mama? He'll probably drill through her like the Wall of China. (Not a sex joke i swear.) Edit: What's she also gonna do against that Plot Manipulation?

Uh Ymir actually has a pretty significant AP advantage

>What's she also gonna do against that Plot Manipulation?

Johnny has never used plot manip in combat but poking him once and then screaming would turn him into a mindless titan

This is their Large Town level forms, not Small City or Mountain level forms

Johnny has never used plot manip in combat but poking him once and then screaming would turn him into a mindless titan

WeeklyBattles said:
Uh Ymir actually has a pretty significant AP advantage

She also has no way to stop that OP Healing Factor he has.

>Johnny Bravo losing to an anime character

>Even though I've lost too much to anime foes before

That does it! I'm out!

She injects a small amount of Eldian DNA into their body and then screams, which overrides their mind and turns them into mindless Titans

WeeklyBattles said:
Literally throwing someone out of an episode is pretty combat applicable

WeeklyBattles said:
PapiSavitar5025 said:
How is she getting through his skin though?
By covering the battlefield in an instant layer of massive spikes
Surviving city level explosions makes it really hard to believe that's getting through his skin, Also falling from space didn't do anything.

....Okay, Christian, don't lose your cool now, just stay cal-

THAT'S ONE OF THE STUPIDEST THINGS I'VE HEARD YET!

@Christian I assume youre referring to what i said, in which case i'll explain. Her Titan body is simply a puppet that she controls remotely from a good distance away from the battlefield. She can remake it even if it gets vaporized and she can cut connection to it and remake her body from scratch with a thought.

Back