• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Fighter Jet vs True Elder Dragon (MHA vs Monster Hunter) [1-2-0]

Garuba's LS is a bit outdated, it's supposed to be Class K but it doesn't really matter here since the jet can't fight back if it gets grappled. So the Dragon has that advantage, plus the attack speed advantage with actual SoL attacks as well as being able to reflect light via the crystals on its body potentially allowing it to reflect the X-66's laser and infinite stamina, though the X-66 has a notable AP and Durability advantage.

Edit: It has the endurance advantage as well considering Monsters in MH are infamous for their ability to have every body part mutilated and crippled simultaneously but keep fighting at nearly peak performance.

I didn't think about its crystal body being reflective against lasers, so I changed it to Rusted Kushala Daora.

Votes counted, also:
SmNiIJx.gif

Voting for the X-66 in this case.

X-66's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Kushala Daora's AP/Dura: 191.76 Gigatons of TNT

Over a 4x advantage in favor of the X-66 and I don't see a resistance to heat/fire either. The damage this thing does will be pretty significant, not only that but it outranges this dragon as well. Hundreds of Meters vs Kilometers. The X-66 can attack Daora before it can attack them.

Not only that but force will be a big factor here. Seven jets were able to keep a Near High-End pinned with their laser blast. High-Ends have Class P lifting strength, so Daora can't just muscle through an attack that is over 4x stronger and is capable of pinning down Class P level characters.

I believe it's more likely the X-66 puts Daora down before it can reach them. Also, pretty sure that if they shot through its wings, it'll be incapable of flight.

Voting for the X-66 in this case.

X-66's AP/Dura: 877.51 Gigatons of TNT

Kushala Daora's AP/Dura: 191.76 Gigatons of TNT

Over a 4x advantage in favor of the X-66 and I don't see a resistance to heat/fire either. The damage this thing does will be pretty significant, not only that but it outranges this dragon as well. Hundreds of Meters vs Kilometers. The X-66 can attack Daora before it can attack them.

Not only that but force will be a big factor here. Seven jets were able to keep a Near High-End pinned with their laser blast. High-Ends have Class P lifting strength, so Daora can't just muscle through an attack that is over 4x stronger and is capable of pinning down Class P level characters.

I believe it's more likely the X-66 puts Daora down before it can reach them. Also, pretty sure that if they shot through its wings, it'll be incapable of flight.
You would think that until you watch a Rathalos who has shredded wings suddenly start flying again because it got pissed off.

Back