• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STRONGEST DIGIMON UPGRADE

Tier Low 1-C Machinedramon/Mugendramon​

Feat here

Original Japanese text :

"オレはムゲンドラモン・・・・ オレの機械軍団はすべてを破壊するために生まれたのだ。この世界すべてを破壊するのだっ!! 最後の仕上げはこのムゲンキャノンですべてを吹き飛ばしてやるぞ!! "
Translation :

"I am Mugendramon ・・・・ My mechanical army was born to destroy everything. Destroy the whole world !! The final touch will be to blow everything away with this Mugen Cannon !!"
In Digimon Digital Card Battle Mugendramon could destroy the whole Digital World with it's Mugen Cannon.

This is consistent with the fact that Mugendramon is always considered as one of the strongest Mega Digimon and his Mugen Cannon is stated to have infinite power many times. In the past we considered translating it to infinite stamina however the infinite power is consistent with other feats.

TL/DR;

• Mugendramon will be be upgraded to Low 1-C via having infinite power than can destroy the Digital World.
  • The Digimon who scales to Mugendramon will be upgraded to Low 1-C.

Last edited:
Since there's no official illustrations of Himugendramon, we could use this shitty screenshot because why not
640px-Mugen.jpg

dd98elc-20acf74f-ae17-425a-91b1-18091d981512.jpg

How about this?
Did u make it ? Because i found 0 official illustrations
Also if HiMugendramon gets his key he'll have 1-C ap and immeasurable speed since he could overpower Shoutmon X4K who is above Shoutmon X4.
We separated their profiles for a reason, anime shoutmon doesn't scale to manga shoutmon, although anime shoutmon is stronger, he doesn't have feats for that specific form, we don't even have a key for it, so i think himugen stays at low 1C until we revise shoutmon

Back