• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest and Most Powerful Anime Character That is a Human?

So a human will have their hair not grow and stay the same since birth? And why is Frisk relevant? Just because a fictional human is like that doesn't mean real life humans or even humans in Dragon Ball are that way. I'm sorry but I almost feel like you're trolling at this point.

Okay you're clearly trolling now. But no you do not come from Undertale. You're a real life human on a computer typing in the real world. Not living inside of a video game made by people from the real world.

I guess I'm actually Raccoon Mario then. And I'm flying away from this bait.

No more derailing the thread.

@Darkmon Yeah I know I'm kinda fooling around too. But I do want to stop derailing the thread.

@Battle I jumped on it.

Thanks. But Bowser sucks I don't need luck.

Anyways getting back to the actual topic of the thread now. I guess Kami Tenchi if he's actually a "human" but isn't he just a god with a human avatar?

I still don't think Kami or Rika should count.

Molecule Ma on the other hand...

Human with High 1-B powers OvO

Reppuzan said:
Probably this guy.Note, while his classification says "Demon King", that's more of a indication of his destiny, as there are other titles like "Hero".

His 1-A powers is not demon king powers. He is an Archetype, the God Universe or the Being of the Void in these forms.

Ren at his strongest doesnt count and just because i can.

Hajun>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ren Fuji and his loser gang

Back