• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest 1C Digimon ?

So there are lots of Digimon (or Digital life form) who are in 1C and HIgh 1C but who is the strongest of them? Or who are the top 3 current strongest Digimon? My current guess are True form Lucemon, Voltboutamon, Mother Eater, N.E.O but is there any Digimon/Digital lifeform stronger or in the same league as them?

There is a God (Digimon) mentioned in CS that's beyond Yggdrasil and anything we've seen and would be solid 1-B if he had a file. But he's not getting one anytime soon.

1) God

2) Mother Eater

3) Somewhere along the lines of N.E.O, True Lucemon and Voltbautamon. We don't really know how they scale to each other aside from Volt being able to heavily damage True Lucemon.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
There is a God (Digimon) mentioned in CS that's beyond Yggdrasil and anything we've seen and would be solid 1-B if he had a file. But he's not getting one anytime soon.

1) God

2) Mother Eater

3) Somewhere along the lines of N.E.O, True Lucemon and Voltbautamon. We don't really know how they scale to each other aside from Volt being able to heavily damage True Lucemon.
I just checked that Mother Eater is High 1C while N.E.O , Voltboutamon are AT LEAST High 1C , so how Mother Eater is the strongest ?

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Because, they are infinitely above baseline 10-D. Mother Eater is 11-D.
Oh ok. Also who are the top 5 strongest Digimon(Not including Digital lifeform )? Just asking.

Going by Digimon themselves.

1) True Lucemon or Voltbautamon

2) VictoryGreymon and ZeedGarurumon

3) True Seven Great Demon Lords

After that we delve into Cyber Sleuth and I can't say who is above who from there.

So 4,5,6,6,8,9,10 are all True Demon Lords? Imo putting them in same tier at #3 would be OK then.

Also isn't Zeed Millenniummon is above Bagramon because he lost all hope when Zeed appeared in manga and he also revealed that he used all his powers just to seal Ultimate Khaosmon who was just a part of that Digixros Zeed. Here's the link to the manga [[1]] .

Dragonmasterxyz said:

1) God

2) Mother Eater

STOOOOOOP

what do you mean by forgetten? I mean, he's a royal knight so is shoved into everything, and he had a pretty decent role to play in hackers memory

So I edited Mother Eater's description to at least make the reason why it's above Yggdrasil more easily understood. Credit goes to Ex.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
So I edited Mother Eater's description to at least make the reason why it's above Yggdrasil more easily understood. Credit goes to Ex.
Can you please do it to Craniumon as well? He is still in 2A while other Royal Knights are in 1C.

From the SGDL why Omega Aramamon BM from Super Xros wars red and blue doesn't have a Profile here? He is a fusion of Barbamon and Armamon. So shouldn't he be Merged with Barbamon or something like that?

at least hes the only burst mode to exist outside of the data squad series, so that's cool.

although kentarousmon got one from a vpet, but thats still a data squad guy

So from my understanding so far

1. Voltboutamon

2. True Lucemon

3. Victory Greymon/Zeed Garurumon

4. True Demon Lords

5. Zeed MIlleniummon

6. Shoutmon X7SM

7. Darkness Bagramon/Ultimate Khaosmon

8. Arrestradramon SM brave snatcher

9. Shakamon

10. Alphamon Oyryuken /Imperialdramon PM

Please correct me if I'm wrong.

@Dragon Her description about being closest to Yggdrasil makes it sound like she's one of the Digimon that will always be considered High 1-C (10-D). Not sure if it means she scales to True Yggdrasil though.

@Gohan DarknessBagramon's description said he should be on par with True Lucemon so I'm pretty sure he should be higher and around on par with the True SGDLs. Also you forgot Quartzmon.

Peter1129 said:
@Gohan DarknessBagramon's description said he should be on par with True Lucemon so I'm pretty sure he should be higher and around on par with the True SGDLs.
But shoutmon X7SM able to two shot him so he should be bellow X7SM. So

5. Zeed Millenniummon /Shoutmon X7SM

6. Mega Darkness Bagramon? Also is Zeed lower than this? I mean he was considered to be the strongest Digimon once.

I dunno I'm just saying his description said he's capable of replacing Yggdrasil after experiencing his power first hand which would put him at the same level or above the True SGDLs. Though the description might be outdated.

Also key word was. Zeed is no longer the strongest Digimon because they lost its lore and stuff. So while he's stuck at the same level of power everybody else was getting stronger.

Back