• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revisions Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I did. Sections with your name were taking up 2 lines and it bothered me and my ocd lol

Not gonna lie, if my part could be split in two that would be neat guys (it was a bit more than I expected.)

If not, I can still probably finish it before the end of the week.

@SD Thanks for the help either way. And of course anyone who is readily available is more than free to take the work off SD's back.

@Colonel Krukov I have removed the content moderator position. Thank you for your help.

@Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki I really appreciate all of your help, but it would be better if other members would help out to split the work, rather than let a small number of chat moderators handle it.

@God-King Superman77 I will update the striking strength page after the project has been finished.

@All I would greatly appreciate if other members reading this would be willing to help out to split part of SomebodyData's workload.

@Xcano Thank you very much for the help. Updated.

Yes, thank you very much for the help.

@SD Thanks "boi." I've updated the post.

@SomebodyData Thank you.

@LordXcano Dark649 likely needs some help. Maybe Gemmysaur as well. You can ask them on their message walls if you wish.

No problem. I have not seen Gemmysaur in a while. Maybe you could start with doing the parts that he has not finished?

Since we are almost finished, I have now attempted to appropriately adjust the striking strength page.

I would appreciate help with input regarding parts that should be changed.

@Dark Thanks very much for the help. Updated.

I've spoken to Byakuya, and he's understandably too busy with his classes to complete any more edits.

I'll take J-L for him. Is there anyone else willing to do the rest?

@Dark649, LordXcano & Ryukama Thank you very much for the help.

@All I would also appreciate if somebody else would be willing to handle tier 9 M-P.

I finished profiles J-L. Like Ant and I said, I would greatly appreciate it if someone could do the rest of Tier 9, and recheck Tier 5 K-S, so that this project can be concluded.

You know what. I'll just get Tier 9 over with. I'll probably have to finish it tomorrow though. Since J-L tired me out tonight and I need to get to bed soon.

Hopefully someone can just simply check K-S then.

Okay. You have been an enormous help with this project. It would not have been properly organised without you. Thanks a lot.

I appreciate the kind words. No problem. Always happy to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back