• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revisions Thread 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Blue That'd be nice. Thank you very much.

@Colonel Krukov & The real cal howard

No problem. Personal issues are more important. Thank you for all of your help so far. I think that this project seems to be proceeding quite well at the moment.

@All Are anybody who are not already busy willing to help out with Colonel Krukov's spots? SomebodyData and Dark649 may or may not also need some help.

I can still do what I have left tomorrow. I should finish at the very latest the day after tomorrow with everything.

Okay. Thank you. Never mind then.

I have asked SomebodyData and Dark649 about if they are able to finish their parts, but they have not replied yet.

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Tier 7 (S) was actually mostly finished so uhh. It's done, but I'm not taking credit (only did like 6 profiles, most of them were done)

Okay. Perhaps you could check through the preceeding ones as well, so we are sure that not a lot are left out? My apologies about the trouble.

He missed a row of S, one row. Cal did do the others after this row though I checked, so yeah it's just that he missed this row. I'll do it tommorow since I need to sleep now.

Okay. No problem. Good night,

Thebluedash said:
Tier 7 (S) was actually mostly finished so uhh. It's done, but I'm not taking credit (only did like 6 profiles, most of them were done)
Thebluedash said:
He missed a row of S, one row. Cal did do the others after this row though I checked, so yeah it's just that he missed this row. I'll do it tommorow since I need to sleep now.
Thanks for the support. And any help even minor is greatly appreciated. I'll credit both you and Cal for Profiles S I suppose.

Unfortunately my situation has worsened and I am not really in a healthy position to continue helping. I really wanted to get these sorted out, but the smart thing is to let someone else take over.

Okay. I hope that you will get better soon. Thank you for all of your help so far. Do you know where exactly that you left off?

@CK Thanks for letting us know. Like I kept saying to you, I don't mind at all if you can't do the editing. I just want you to let me know if you can't.

I greatly appreciate the massive amount of work you've done thus far, and I'm sorry to hear about your condition. I wish the best for you.

Thanks again, I really wanted to help out more, but I'm just glad you're looking out for me. :)

You helped out plenty. And of course I'd look out for you. No worries :)

So, is anybody else, who is not already busy, willing to handle Tier 9, profiles J-K?

@Byakuya As long as you can actually do it, feel more than free to take them.

Someone may want to take away my mod rights too since I am not going to be able to to contribute. I enjoyed it while it lasted though.

This Striking Strength Revision has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you can be a mod.

However if you feel there are other reasons as to why you're no longer available for the job, then sure thing. And we all greatly appreciate your help overall.

I hope things are better.

Ryukama said:
This Striking Strength Revision has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not you can be a mod.

However if you feel there are other reasons as to why you're no longer available for the job, then sure thing. And we all greatly appreciate your help overall.

I hope things are better.
I was just talking about the content mod status, lol.

I'm slightly better, but still not available for helping out.

Oh okay lol

Sure thing. Hope you get fully better soon.

Lel. Thanks for your help, Blue. Updated.

@Byakuya Thank you very much. Updated the post.

@GKS I was actually planning on messaging Ant about that. I will do so right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back