• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength revision project start

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CrossverseCrisis

You should preferably select which letters that you wish to handle for tier 4. The number of profiles that they should encompass should amount to around 400.

@Antoniofer

Okay. Thanks. Would you mind handling the rest of G as well?

Welp, in characters from Narutoverse or similar I makes it match, if character seems to be a glass canon I'll just change it normally, and if is higher than the AP I'll change it to match with the AP.

I'm sure that the confused and lacks justifications profiles are the most candidate ones of being deleted.

@Antvasima, I'm going to finish the pages 801 - 1000, then I can take a look at the G if you want.

I messaged most currently available staff members @Ant.

@Ant: I'm confused of whose doing who so I may do T to Z them. Cause I'm trying to really see whose doing who...

Should I make a list somewhere of the "bad" profiles then?

Colonel Krukov said:
Should I make a list somewhere of the "bad" profiles then?
Would be too late for much of us, like, half of the profiles that I have edited are poorly made.

@Colonel Krukov

Non-physical characters are the big problem during this revision. In lack of better options I suppose that you should write down lists of the profiles for which the attack potency and striking strength do not match, and give them Unknown Striking Strength if you are unable to figure out what is intended.

I will change the confusing ones to Unknown then and will post the list of "confusing" profiles on the message post regarding how I am progressing (If I have one).

@Colonel Krukov

Well, let's wait until after we are finished. We may or may not be able to discuss such profiles in a separate thread then.

@Promestein

Okay. Thanks. Please try to come to an agreement with CrossverseCrisis and The real cal howard regarding who should handle which letters in the tier.

It seems like I don't have one of those messages...

I will be doing Tier 7 M to R which is basically my 400 pages anyway.

So some IRL things came uo and a few friends are coming over, as such I haven't and wont be able to work for a big portion of the day. Hopefully I'll get back to work at night or in the morning tomorrow.

@Celestial Pegasus

Okay. Thanks to you as well, and sorry about that your responses do not seem to immediately show up for me, so I respond slower.

Anyway, please try to come to an agreement with A6colute and WeeklyBattles regarding who should handle which letters for the tier.

@CrossverseCrisis

It may be best if you talk with your other group members. I am getting pretty overwhelmed trying to keep track of everybody here.

@Antoniofer

What I meant is that it is probably best if everybody stick to the same system and divide the work by letters.

@Ryukama

Thanks again for the help.

@Darkanine

Okay. No problem.

@All

I am about to fall over, so I have to go to bed, but you can read my previous explanation posts or ask Ryukama if you wonder about something. Also, again, please talk with your other group members regarding who that should do what.

Can someone send me a message so I can post an update and all the disorganised pages?

I've contacted a few people in my group as to what they're doing but I can't do revisions without knowing who is doing what...

@CK I sent you a message.

@Celestial Noted.

Is anyone doing M-R on Tier 7? Colonel wants to do that section.

Ever said he has done D-F in tier 7 already

I don't know.

We all should've selected what letters we are doing before we started tbh. Now everyone is doing their own thing, and it's way too late.

I only changed the way of edits cuz Antvasima say so, now, I'm with G letter from Tier 7. However, I was confused a little and changed a few G letter characters from other tiers, but I'm in track now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back