• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength revision project start

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like if I just start going, there is no feasible way for proper organization with other users, so if there is a specific section someone wishes for me to tackle, tell me now.

You can help Darkanine with tier 6. We probably need 2 more people for your group though.

Well, you and Darkanine should preferably divide the letters (A, B, C, D, etcetera) amongst yourselves in a manner that handles the first half of the tier.

Okay. Just remember that each person in your group should handle roughly 395 profiles.

Okay. Thank you for the help. Just make sure to start a correspondence with Darkanine regarding your progress, and any questions that might pop up.

Thank you. You can help Azathoth and Darkanine with tier 6, if that is okay?

The revision is proceeding fine, one last thing is that the at least and the + plus sign can remain or be applied if the AP has it.

Thank you. If you help Azathoth, Darkanine, and God-King Superman77 with tier 6, the group should have enough members.

@Dark649 No, the striking strength revision project has started now. See the first post in this thread.

@God-King Superman77 You have to work out who should do which parts with Azathoth and Darkanine, but with 4 people and 1580 profiles, you should each do roughly 395 pages each: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_6

It's strange, why the other users are ignoring the at least and the + plus sign on the striking strength in most profiles from the AP?.

@God-King Superman77

Okay. Thanks.

@All

As Dark649 mentioned, please remember to check if there is an "At least" or + sign in the Attack Potency listings when you convert the Striking Strength values. Thank you.

Thanks Ant, it's becuase i don't want the users to check multiple times the profiles.

No problem. Your help is appreciated. Have you talked with the others about which tier 6 profiles that you will handle?

I will handle the tier 6 profiles from King of Fighters, after i checked Dragon Ball.

Well, that is not how we divide the project. We do it by letters (A, B, C, D, etcetera), and try to divide it so that each person handles roughly 395 profiles, or simply let each of you handle 2 pages listing 200 profiles each. Othervise the project gets no organisation.

See here for further information:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Tier_6

After you have done your part, you can check that your favourite profiles have been properly handled.

I have fixed it. You can start now. Also, thank you for the help.

Well, you can start with the ones that work, and write down a list of the ones that you cannot edit, in lack of better options.

Then others can help you with them afterwards, or maybe it just takes a while for your new privileges to start working, so you can do it yourself.

@Dark649 Have you and the others decided which tier 6 profiles that you should handle?

Also, I would appreciate if everybody mention here when they have finished with their part. Thank you.

Antvasima said:
@Dark649 Have you and the others decided which tier 6 profiles that you should handle?
The others users did not asked me about this, i will take the characters on the D segment.

I can start after the breakfast, what profiles do you want me to take care? If want an opinion: I would prefer some part of Tier 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back