• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighter Stat Revisions?

Also, I don't have an exact link, but in Street Fighter Alpha 3, Evil Ryu is able to fight and defeat Shin Akuma, who should be even more powerful than his base.

The Everlasting said:
Also, I don't have an exact link, but in Street Fighter Alpha 3, Evil Ryu is able to fight and defeat Shin Akuma, who should be even more powerful than his base.
But that not fully a canon ending just a what-if scenario

Yes. This seems reasonable, but I am not sure which characters that this scales to?

Antvasima said:
Yes. This seems reasonable, but I am not sure which characters that this scales to?
Almost any of the SF characters can keep up with Bison so i'd say most.

Bumping this.

So currently it's 5-0 in favor of the upgrades, one the approvers being a Buraeucrat and another being an Admin.

So the upgrades may now be implemented.

Though would any users knowledgeable in Street Fighter say if Evil Ryu's fight with Shin Akuma is canon or not?

The Everlasting said:
So the upgrades may now be implemented.
Though would any users knowledgeable in Street Fighter say if Evil Ryu's fight with Shin Akuma is canon or not?
iirc it was a what if ending but he can be scaled to regular one as they fought equally iirc but at least can be scaled to final bison

But how would you scale akuma's speed since he's faster and far stronger, than bison?

Fun fact: akuma is in tekken 7 check out trailer on YouTube Bad news: he's not on street fighter 5 :0[

Seems legit, but I don't really agree with Balrog and Birdie. But I agree with everything else.

Back