• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strange VS Constantine (and I have no idea if this is a stomp or not)

Classic Doctor Strange (Marvel Comics) VS John Constantine (DC/Vertigo Comics)

Speed is Equalized

John and Strange have 7 days to prepare and have prior knowledge of each other. Both have access to all of their equipment, but Strange can only access summons and artifacts up to 3-A.

Doctor Strange: 1 (GracePresence)

John Constantine:

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
I do see that strange has resistance to alot of powers from Constantine, also one hit from strange could kill him since he doesn't have regeneration or immortality so i vote strange.

Kinda late, but Strange outguns and overpowers him in almost every way possible. Maybe John is the better trickster, but Doc has the advantage in almost everything else

Back