• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Storm Bomb (Delta vs Reze) [GRACE]

LeoEpicGamer8910

They/Them
20% Delta and transformed Reze used
Starting distance 10 meters
Speed equalized

Bad Hero: 3

Terrorism:

INCONCLUSIVE:

Last edited:
Reze has 2x AP and I’m not sure who takes LS. Reze should also take skill with training from Kishibe and easily dispatching devil hunters. I wonder how Delta will cope with her explosions. Same for how Reze deals with electricity. Both have acrobatics but Reze can make clones to trip Delta up.

Reze has 2x AP and I’m not sure who takes LS. Reze should also take skill with training from Kishibe and easily dispatching devil hunters. I wonder how Delta will cope with her explosions. Same for how Reze deals with electricity. Both have acrobatics but Reze can make clones to trip Delta up.
Delta is 350 Metric Kilotons from holding up a skyscraper and Reze is 3.94 Metric Kilotons. This version of Delta does also have water attacks which could potentially stop Reze from doing explosions.

How will they stop her explosions? I’m imagining he just fires enough water to dull the impact
Weaknesses: Reze can not use her explosion powers if she is wet, since the moisture prevents her from generating the necessary spark for her explosions.
She could probably still use torpedos tho so it's not like Delta can completely stop her from doing anything.

She could probably still use torpedos tho so it's not like Delta can completely stop her from doing anything.
I forgot about that. But I think that was when she was completely submerged so who knows. It’ll definitely be hard for Delta to catch Reze with that.

I forgot about that. But I think that was when she was completely submerged so who knows. It’ll definitely be hard for Delta to catch Reze with that.
How come? He gets homing water beams from Delta Storm. He should be able to get a few good hits on Reze. There's also the brief paralysis his stronger electricity attacks deal.

Reze can propel herself with explosions and dodged the Fox Devil which is giant.
Yeah but would Reze be able to dodge everything Delta Storm throws at her? It's not like there's only one of these things. There would be dozens of homing water cannons and lightning bullets fired at her in a short moment.

Yeah but would Reze be able to dodge everything Delta Storm throws at her? It's not like there's only one of these things. There would be dozens of homing water cannons and lightning bullets fired at her in a short moment.
If it’s all coming at once maybe her propulsions could help but if they keep pursuing after that then yeah she could be caught. Though explosions seem to have wider AOE so Reze could definitely pushback against Delta’s attacks

If it’s all coming at once maybe her propulsions could help but if they keep pursuing after that then yeah she could be caught. Though explosions seem to have wider AOE so Reze could definitely pushback against Delta’s attacks
Now that I think of it, if Delta decides to use cloud to ground lightning, Reze shouldn't be able to react since they're equalized to Supersonic+. He should definitely be able to get a hit on her and briefly paralyze.

Now that I think of it, if Delta decides to use cloud to ground lightning, Reze shouldn't be able to react since they're equalized to Supersonic+. He should definitely be able to get a hit on her and briefly paralyze.
Think Delta can catch her and bypass her regen with enough lightning then. I’ll vote him

Back