• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stompy and/or spiteful versus matchup discussion thread (2)

Classic Jashugan screaming "Bring me Thanos feats!" that's not something unusual though, he's from SB, some people on spacebattles are like that, they just don't buy the "bullshit statements" in TES in-game books (which is LOL since most ***** that would put Dragonborn on the same level as the rest are from powerscaling, in-game lore/books and not in actual gameplay), they only take what they could see/do in-game as feats. Still, no one's gonna point out that "arrows hit Dovahkiin"? Dx

I just found another gem.

I kinda observed the Nebulous guy, he was also in other 3 threads featuring Shinza characters and calling them "multi-universal".

Ravenous4th said:
I just found another gem.
I kinda observed the Nebulous guy, he was also in other 3 threads featuring Shinza characters and calling them "multi-universal".
Spinne does not approve

I'd argue to death why SB > CV, maybe that's because I'm from SB. Regardless, certain users on CV have displayed their clear bias on Shinza by calling it "Japanazi shit" , "Pro-nazi shit" and attempted to make dozens of spite threads for the Hadou Gods, to push it even further, they spammed every single Shinzaverse thread just to tell people that Reinhard is somehow magically 6D or 11D, or even 25D.

I have never seen such things on Spacebattles, Nebulous is very likely the first one who has ever downplayed Reinhard this much on SB.

However, I pretty much agree with you that neither are perfect.

I mean there are 25D stuff in Masada like Yakous Barrier but it's definitely not the max for the Hadou/Gadou gods and such.

Yakou did that with colorless Taikyoku, that feat was never needed to be brought up in Hadou Gods debates in the very first place.

I know quite some stuffs about the series myself so no need to worry about me spouting bullshits.

.... :D

@Dziga

Excuse you, If the "them" you're referring to means the spacebattlists, then I'm also one of them lmao.

Well I used to think like that, not after I saw the stuffs going on here though.

Even then I wouldn't risk my credibility.

Tbh spacebattle actually pretty cool it just has different options on tier then us but alot better then comicvice that I can say that .It sad that SB and VS wiki have a hate river on who is "right".

LightSShinning said:
Tbh spacebattle actually pretty cool it just has different options on tier then us but alot better then comicvice that I can say that .It sad that SB and VS wiki have a hate river on who is "right".
most batle forums do the same thing.They hate each other its not just sb and us.

Just saying, there are a lot of people on comicvine who prefers spacebattles. In fact, most of the forums don't really hate SB that much.

CV only hates VSBW lol. Most of them are fairly neutral on others.

The only clear rivalry I've seen across all the forums is probably CV - VSBW.

A lot of Spacebattlists clearly display their hatred on VSBW, nowhere nearly as bad as CV though.

Ravenous4th said:
Just saying, there are a lot of people on comicvine who prefers spacebattles. In fact, most of the forums don't really hate SB that much.

CV only hates VSBW lol. Most of them are fairly neutral on others.

The only clear rivalry I've seen across all the forums is probably CV - VSBW.

A lot of Spacebattlists clearly display their hatred on VSBW though.
Yeal true I remember reading on one of CV thread talking about VS wiki "logic" and that thread probably one of the most hateful thread that I've ever seen.

People hate what they can't be/have, no surprise there.

Are you talking about SB in particular?

I agree lol.

The tier there differs from her drastically

You can see things like DT God tiers ( Gan, CK ) and Atziluth Gods stomping entire Cthulhu Mythos there.

Hell, even TLT stomps Featherine in some threads, people there tend to use feats more than actual tiering system.

That's what the normies do, reasonable debators however will tell you that it's mostly inconclusive or stalemate.

Back