• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stompy and/or spiteful versus matchup discussion thread (2)

Ravenous4th said:
Was the experience (at Space Battles) good? Or did you get caught up in some "those" ridiculous threads? xD

I personally like the way they treat infinities and their feats exposition, it feels really refreshing there.
Does anyone find SB or CV stretchier than Screwattack though? (We may know *A has evolved and mutated over the years so)

You see, there are people out there who genuinely argue that Xeno Goku "stomp" Thought Robot. Only way out is probably "ignore it" lol.

I mean, I still remember before joined the site, but entirely skipping the other side of the argument and only looking at what you can see at first? That´s too lazy.

Now this is some next-level debate, and it's from comicvine.

And this, especially on the last page.

I don't really know why these users are necro-ing all multiversal threads at once, and why they are even using their own pseudo-physics headcanon version of dimensional tiering.

I wonder since when have VS debates devolved into an exchange of salt and insults instead of information for both sides.

These guys make the circlejerkers on reddit look like some plebeian.

But hey it's some good laugh.

Sasuke vs Sttgl

it was on comic vine but i think they deleted the post

his argument was that adult sasuke is stronger than kaguya , and she acroding to him

"kaguya could create six dimensions along with time and space, she was planning to destroy them."

and he says that kaguya is beyond multiversal

he even states that sttgl is bearly a multi galaxy buster and madara with his " universal blade" could destroy him

i think that guy also argued that itachi could stomp whis XD

GoldenS81 said:
Sasuke Uchiha (Adult) vs STTGL

it was on comic vine but i think they deleted the post

"His/Her/Its" argument was that adult sasuke is stronger than Kaguya Ōtsutsuki, and she acroding to him/her/it

"Kaguya could create six dimensions along with time and space, she was planning to destroy them."

and he/she/it says that kaguya is beyond multiversal

he/she/it even states that STTGL is bearly a multi galaxy buster and Madara Uchiha with his "universal blade" could destroy him

i think that guy also argued that itachi could stomp whis XD
Made the quotes for outsiders' easy understanding.

Just read the entire thing and that one dude downplayed Rein so hard it hurt, not only that he "called" us (VSBW) out.

Anyway ill give that thread a 10/10 absolute kek.

Unless there's something in IkaBey, he has another point - I don't remember Reinhard using the Briahs of the LDO outside Atzulith.

I mean would the Briahs (other than Reins) even be effective since most have vectors of some level?

But I guess if Rein doesnt use them in IkaBey then he does have a point on that.

On Steam I found someone who tried to pit five scps(one of which was 682) against Fnaf minus Golden Freddy and some others. He admitted it was to see how the Fnaf fanbase defends them.

Jasonsith said:
There was a thread here a few months ago about Mega Man (Classic) vs Samus. I believe that due to which version of Samus was used it ended up being inconclusive so it's not stompy at all. Although, I'm pretty sure Samus vs Master Chief is one of the most popular stomp threads ever, even though that topic has died down quite a bit I figured I'd at least bring it up. Speaking of which, there was recently a fan made "remaster" of Haloid if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91ze_cblYgI&t=268s

Man that thread was sad to look at

Like doesn't warhammer have multiversal beings? How would naruto beat that?

"There must be some verse conversion hidden."

Well I mean the abilities and feats done by the Warhammer verse must have been crazily downplayed to be fit to and be inferior against the Naruto verse before the debate can even begin.

Back