• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stilt-Man vs Blanka

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamanPatou

VS Battles
Administrator
Such a weird match up, isn't it?

Blanka and his mama went to the make to do some shopping, when suddenly a tall man clad in metal bursts out from a store, holding a bag of money in his hands and spreads panic all over the street.

Blanka: Uuuh uuuh! Blanka don't like thieves! I have to stop bad Iron Man and protect mama and all the people!

Stilt Man: What are you? Some kind of monster? Leave, before a real hero comes in, or feel the power of my mighty suit!

• Speed is equalized
  • The battle takes place in an urban environment without people (they fled)
  • They start 20 meters apart
  • Stilt-Man has his optional equipment, but the Z Ray is restricted.
  • Blanka scales to 0.04 tons, while Stilt's AP to 0.006 tons and his dura somewhat above 4.45 tons

Stilt-Man:
Blanka:
Inconclusive:

hHP13Cu.png
91787-warrior-fighter-carnivoran-tekken-iv-ii-street.png

Last edited:
I...
I fail to see how Stilt Man just doesn't tank everything Blanka throws at him and keeps hitting him till he's dead
Only way I see one arguing he does any relevant damage to Stilt Man is if you argue electricty bypasses durability and shortens his suit or something, although I'd then assume you'd give the same benfit for Stilt Man's tempature manip which then gives him a better option to abuse something like that due to range

Z-Ray hitting is just an instant win so ig you'd restrict it
How'd Blanka handle tear gas, because there's really no reason for Stilt to not throw it right away since it doesn't effect him at all

Overall Stilt stomps imo

Can't electricity affect Stilt-Man? The armor is surely hard as hell, but it should conduct electricitym which either damages the circuits or affects Stilt-Man's body (or both).

The same could be said for the heat ray, the machine guns and his own electricity , they should hurt Blanka as well.

The tear grenades are useful tools, but given that the battle is in an open environment and Blanka has good mobility, I don't think they are an instant win.

Can't electricity affect Stilt-Man? The armor is surely hard as hell, but it should conduct electricitym which either damages the circuits or affects Stilt-Man's body (or both).
He does seem to use fluid based hydraulics so he probs doesn't rely on electricty for powers (The weakness section shows how his stuff uses fluids inside since Daredevil strikes the insides to make it "bleed") so I doubt that's viable lol
The same could be said for the heat ray, the machine guns and his own electricity , they should hurt Blanka as well.
And again, he'd have better range then and likely have more chances to win then
The tear grenades are useful tools, but given that the battle is in an open environment and Blanka has good mobility, I don't think they are an instant win.
Meh still a good tool to get hif of his near range so

So I'd still think Stilt Man wins more often then not due to superior durability and better range/abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back