• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stickman Hero VS Al (OLH VS Scratch ARG) 4-0-0 (finished)

If no one else will start, I will.
Al is a lot weaker and less durable then Stickman Hero, as well as not having nearly as much range.
But he can make up for that with Statistics Amplification (which allowed him to one-shot people who are as durable as him if not more so) and Forcefield Creation.
Neither have an intelligence advantage, speed was equalized, and most of their abilities don’t matter. It’s just who can hit who first.

But he can make up for that with Statistics Amplification (which allowed him to one-shot people who are as durable as him if not more so)
I think the AP gap here is wayyyy too big for that. Stickman hero is 788.4x stronger, and Ai's stat amps don't have any justifications so i doubt it'd even go that far, especially if it only lets him oneshot dudes on his level, which is just an 8x increase, so Ai won't be able to close the gap very much.

Stickman hero's range is also a lot better, so forcing Ai on the defensive will be comparatively easy, plus the huge AP gap will definitely let him get through a bubble shield, of all things.

I think the AP gap here is wayyyy too big for that. Stickman hero is 788.4x stronger, and Ai's stat amps don't have any justifications so i doubt it'd even go that far, especially if it only lets him oneshot dudes on his level, which is just an 8x increase, so Ai won't be able to close the gap very much.

Stickman hero's range is also a lot better, so forcing Ai on the defensive will be comparatively easy, plus the huge AP gap will definitely let him get through a bubble shield, of all things.
It’s more like the Smash Bros shield and not an actual bubble but okay. Fair. I think that’s fair. Stickman Hero would probably win. Though he does have some level of Sound Manipulation offense, as shown in his many FNF games, which has some Durability negation shown.

It’s more like the Smash Bros shield and not an actual bubble but okay. Fair. I think that’s fair. Stickman Hero would probably win. Though he does have some level of Sound Manipulation offense, as shown in his many FNF games, which has some Durability negation shown.
The sound manip is VERY vague and doesn't state anything like that on his profile it'll only be a matter of time till' Al gets cooked by Stickman White

Wut?? Sound manipulation does not necessarily mean durability negation in all cases, and there's no justifications for it on the profile, but even if it is, one hit from SMH and al is still dead, and SMH typically opens with attacking with fire anyway, so i doubt the sound manip means much if the fight is gonna be this short

So is that 3 stickman hero votes?
Wut?? Sound manipulation does not necessarily mean durability negation in all cases, and there's no justifications for it on the profile but even if it is, one hit from SMH and al is still dead, and SMH typically opens with attacking with fire anyway, so i doubt the sound manip means much if the fight is gonna be this short
Okay, yep it is. BTW I was just saying, if he had a wincon, that would be it. But yeah. We are done.

Stickman Hero is over 700x stronger. What are AI's wincons even? Kill him with sound manip? Sound on it's own isn't dura neg. It's reliant on the user's AP, and how does it even work anyway? Does he just scream and it projects sound waves to attack? Then Stickman Hero could just stone wall. This is a total stomp.

You should've asked my permission before making this match. Anyways isn't this a complete and utter stomp considering Stickman Hero's AP advantage and AI having no dura neg attacks?
I had no idea I even had to ask. Also, yeah it’s a stomp, we’ve said that already.
Stickman Hero is over 700x stronger. What are AI's wincons even? Kill him with sound manip? Sound on its own isn't dura neg. It's reliant on the user's AP, and how does it even work anyway? Does he just scream and it projects sound waves to attack? Then Stickman Hero could just stone wall. This is a total stomp.
Actually it’s been shown to have Dura Neg multiple times, but still. Sorry.

Back