• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie Griffin Extra Tier Discussion

Professor_Voodoo

Joke Battles
Administrator
I firmly believe Stewie Griffin should get an extra tier considering his activity in the episode "The Big Bang Theory". He overloaded his time pad(or whatever he calls it) from outside the space time continuum, which resulted in a new big bang. (hence the episode name)

That was most likely just PIS for story convenience though. There is no indication that his time pad contains a power source comparable with the big bang anytime else within the history of the show.

Also, Stewie himself said that he didn't wanna do it since the explosion could risk their lives so has only ever once done it for safety reasons.

Hmm. I don't know. What do the rest of you think?

I don't see any problem with the idea that the time pad can create this sort of reaction, but I also wonder if its necessary to account for that on his page given its not really his standard equipment, per se.

All right. I think that you can add that the return pad was low 2-C when being overloaded then.

Back