• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stewie griffin 1-A Upgrade

Stewie should be upgrade to 1-A Outerverse level according to his evidence.

He exist outside the space-time continuum that are in nonexistent state, no past, no future and no universe. Which contain no law of physics and He create a law of physics by himself.

From the ending The Big Bang Theory episode. Brian said the bigbang is a theory that universe created from singulary that created from infinite mass and infinite density and this claim to be same cosmic background radiation as stewie return pad explosion.

Time and space didn't exist until stewie's return pad explosion. Which mean stewie created entire universe, timeline, space-time continuum and a law of physics in family guy cosmology. Cause a temporal causality loop which mean stewie and universe create eachother repeated infintely.

Ability:
Acausality Type 1 (He should have this because he exist outside space-time continuum)

Last edited:
I can't tell if this is a troll CRT meant for fun and games, or just simply someone that learned scaling on another site or social media such as tiktok...

Bro thank you so much. I try to scale by looking for another new 1-A outerverse character like Arceus. I found out somepoint it have similar text.
He’s joking lol. Arceus is outer for predating the concept of dimensionality and transcending it via his beyond dimensional existence type 2. Stewie walked into a void. That isn’t a feat

He’s joking lol. Arceus is outer for predating the concept of dimensionality and transcending it via his beyond dimensional existence type 2. Stewie walked into a void. That isn’t a feat
Isn't that same it sound very similar for and stewie said the time and and space didn't exist before explosion. He not only walking in empty void or maybe I'm wrong.

The void is reachable with the time machine so that is already a disqualifier. I can only see this being bde type 1
Yeah, this.

Also:

Q: Is predating the concepts of space and time an 1-A feat?

A: No. As said above, predating a certain concept does not necessarily imply any form of superiority over it.

Same goes for vague 'outside'ness.

Yeah, this.

Also:

Ok he remain at Low 2-C right? Could he get other ability from this thread?

I mean, I guess this is Low 2-C prep time, yeah. I don't think Type 1 Acausality is valid, though, no. That would imply Stewie does have a past, but is immune to alterations in it, whereas what's happening is that he technically has no past due to going outside of spacetime.

Yeah, this.

Also:

I thought stewie could get 1-A because He have different state than Alien X. Because even Alien X exist in place with no space-time but a universe and other dimensions still exist. But stewie is exist before a time and space. But I think wrong sorry for my misunderstood.

Back