• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Stalker Maggot said:
So wouldn't this be a stomp? Red has no way of actually harming Steven due to the damn Shield and Bubbles. And if Steven didn't have those, then the fight becomes a stomp in Red's favor
Code:
Yeah pretty much

How durable is the shield and bubble out of curiosity? I doubt Steve can block all of the attacks especially if it has limitations as well.

@Stalker I don't think so as I like to see the reason on why Steve can take down Red especially since he isn't the guy who does kill his opponents anyway isn't he?

I mean, if Steven uses his Bubble, he most likely can't beat any of Red's pokemon like that

And if his uses his shield, he can get attacked by more than one mon (I mean, Red can fight in triple battles So...)

@Stalker It shouldn't be closed as I still has yet to see the reasoning behind Steve's win con(s) tbh here. Not to mention Red can switch out his Pokemon too.

The argument is Red can't break the shield and how Moves like Protect (which people are saying is similar to Steven's shield?) can avoid most of Red's pokemons moves

Keep in mind that Red's like, smart. Over half of his Pokémon have Class 100 lifting strength and Charizard especially can just yeet the bubble away.

Steven hasn't shown to be able to cancel energy put on him like that. Steven would have to have the feats of cancelling momentum, which he very well might have and I just forgot.

The real cal howard said:
Steven hasn't shown to be able to cancel energy put on him like that. Steven would have to have the feats of cancelling momentum, which me very well might have and I just forgot.
Yes he has, he stopped himself from being yeeted by Amethyst

@Cal

Look at Steve's durability stats, it is only in his later keys apparently:

"At least Small Town level (Survived the explosion of the Pyramid Temple), At least Island level, possibly higher with Shield and Bubble (One of his bubbles protected him from Lapis Lazuli's tower collapsing on him and his friends, His shield blocked a point-blank shot from Peridot's Gem Warship, Used a bubble to protect himself and the Crystal Gems when Peridot's ship reentered the atmosphere, crash landed and exploded) | Mountain level, At least Island level, possibly higher with Shield and Bubble | At least Mountain level, Multi-Continent level with Shield and Bubble (His shield blocked hits from an enraged Blue Diamond and Yellow Diamond) | At least Multi-Continent level, likely higher (Blocked White Diamond's mind-controlling beams)"

Not sure if it is helpful anyway.

"Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Mind Reading, Ice Manipulation, Water Manipulation, Absolute Zero, Water Absorption, Weather Manipulation, Sound Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation and Resistance to it, Enhanced Senses, Aura, Statistics Amplification, Earth Manipulation, Underground BFR, Damage Boost, Precognition, Status Effect Inducement, Healing, Resistance Negation, Resistance to Water and Ice Manipulation"

From Lapras's page

Back