• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Edwardtruong2006 said:
You know the End? A floating island with a bunch of cities but no ground?
You can y'know fall into a void? It erases you if you fall in there?

Yeah Player has resurrected from that.
Why doesn't he have mid-godly regen on his profile, then?

If he does have mid-godly, this should be closed for being a stomp

@Stryk3r1337

Because the Player still died to the void.

He resurrected, not regenerated.

Coming back from non-existence, which includes death, also counts as regen. Ressurection and regen from death are almost the same afaik. I remember making a thread about this

Stryk3r1337 said:
Coming back from non-existence, which includes death, also counts as regen. Ressurection and regen from death are almost the same afaik. I remember making a thread about this
Hmmm, so it's this.

1. The Player does have Mid-Godly, or really good Resurrection.

2. He was resurrecting his avatar from non-existence.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
The fact that it is a ******* void, it's stated to be a void etc. etc. Void's erase from existence remember?
He could die by suffocation. Void doesn't erase from existence. Also void isn't an official name, isn't it?

@Edwardtroung2006

Did you try making a CRT for the player to get mid-godly? Because if he indeed has mid-godly, this is a stomp.

@RRTheEndMan Void's a pretty official name IMO.

Void fog is in the settings option, when you get near Bedrock, so it's related to the void.

There is also in fact a Biome called 'The Void' on a superflat preset, which is basically a complete empty area full of the void with a few stone blocks for those playing on survival.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
@RRTheEndMan Void's a pretty official name IMO.

Void fog is in the settings option, when you get near Bedrock, so it's related to the void.

There is also in fact a Biome called 'The Void' on a superflat preset, which is basically a complete empty area full of the void with a few stone blocks for those playing on survival.
I was unsure about it and I just asked. Anyway there's no proof of it being ee

Yeahboiii123 said:
Stryk3r1337 said:
@Edwardtroung2006
Did you try making a CRT for the player to get mid-godly? Because if he indeed has mid-godly, this is a stomp.
In who's favor? Steve?
Yep. In Steve's favor.

Damn it, a minecraft character about to solo the canon DB verse.

Stryk3r1337 said:
Yep. In Steve's favor.

Damn it, a minecraft character about to solo the canon DB verse.
Well, he technically already can if we use his 2-B key.

Even in his 2-B Key he isn't getting past Future Warrior 2 though.

I was unsure about it and I just asked. Anyway there's no proof of it being ee

considering the fact that I already voted inconclusive I don't see the problem in answering me

How many votes does this have?

If we get an exact count, I can close this and post it on the requests page.

Screw it, I'm voting zeno FRA

Because I don't want freaking minecraft to solo DBS, ovo. We already had freaking Adventure Time soloing DB

Stryk3r1337 said:

Because I don't want freaking minecraft to solo DBS, ovo. We already had freaking Adventure Time soloing DB
He still solos DBS as a 2-B tho.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Stryk3r1337 said:

He still solos DBS as a 2-B tho.
True, but his profile says possibly, which imo is still a bit iffy for whether he is actually 2-B, though that may be my feelings talking. But if he is 2-B, for arguments sake, then he solos DB. But I dont want him to solo as a 2-C ovo

Well, I'm still sticking to my Zeno vote. It probably won't matter anyway since Steve will win or the match will be deemed inconclusive.

"Void Manipulation (The difficulty can erase beings and prevent them from reappearing. Can also erase an entire world (which includes three universes) instantly)"

Key word on instantly.

Granted it does take time to navigate through the menu, but time is stopped so it wouldn't matter.

If you want it removed go make a CRT.

Number of universes doesn't matter here, since both will be trying to erase the other anyway and The Player is Non-Corporeal (So pure AP won't matter)

@Edward

It doesn't need to be removed, but for something to be done in a thought, it needs evidence. How do you know that he is moving around in the "menu?"

The Player's Law Manip and Existence Erasure both work much like how one would just edit something in a menu. It doesn't require any movement whatsoever from the player.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Number of universes doesn't matter here, since both will be trying to erase the other anyway and The Player is Non-Corporeal (So pure AP won't matter)
I'm not sure Non-Corporeality will help Steve here, because a GoD hakai can erase non-corporeal beings and zeno's EE is much stronger than a GoD's.

Read more carefully.

Erasure means durability doesn't matter. But even if Zen'o were to not use erasure, Non-Corporeal makes physical attacks null.

I'm gonna compare some timeframes.

Looking at Zen'os erasure of Frost, that took around... 2-3 seconds?

The Player's menu opening takes in I believe less than a second, and time doesn't pass in menus as Saikou said. So Zen'o would be standing there holding his hand up one second away from squishing the Player.

Then Player could just set the difficulty to Peaceful. Then Zen'o no longer exists and can't come back.

2-3 seconds....could be a bit less given the ToP's pacing and time scaling. But if Steve's rewriting really is instant, the purple football could be in trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back