• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Voting Player for time stop + void manipulation. Although I don't see Time Stop on his profile so that should be added

It's not really time stop. It just means that time doesn't passes when doing stuff like Law manip or EE. Ergo they're instant.

6 for steve 1 for zeno (2 if we count assaltwaffle's vote) 3 for inconclusive

welp, apparently minecraft is one vote away from soloing DB. First Adventure Time and now this. When will it end, ovo? :p

brb, making Steve vs Future Warrior to avenge the canon DB verse ovo ovo

Nah, no matter how hard they punch Future Warrior they won't kill him.

But they do punch the guy really hard.

Hopefully with the new XV2 dlc coming out in a day or 2, hopefully Fuu can beat the player and maybe the entities ovo

Anyway I'm heading to bed now. I'll resume this discussion (if it's open by then) when I wake up.

Fun fact:

Zen'o beat the Player before, when the Player didn't have lulerasure.

Now the Player with Saikou's his evil upgrades has come back for revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back