• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
Okay this CRT will deal with the Low 2-C rating and the 8-C rating for the robots
It'll also deal with the 4-A rating, also it will deal with the MFTL speed

Low 2-C:
The robots get it of this feat but it doesn't actually cause any destrcution nor can the robots really use this in any meaningful way so it should just be listed as Space-Time hax
Furthermore Blue Matter is described as the energy that binds the universe so this could be a chain reaction sort of deal

8-C:
The Walter robots get this rating of fighting Thadeus Becile’s army of 134 foot tall Copper African Elephants but thing is that outside we don't get any information about the fight outside it happening so we shouldn't assume they just fragged the elephents or something like that
They should be changed to 9-C to 9-B via the various weapons they possess (This should also give them Fire, Explosion and Electricty Manipulation)
This would also downgrade the Flying Sharks to 9-A since they can bite a car in half

4-A:
The feat that's being calced is too vague and at best should only scale to Jumbo's AP thus when the Commander one shots him it shouldn't scale to 4-A, and Jumbo's durability should be rated as Unknown
Instead Commender should scale to At least 5-C due to being able to easily destroy multiple moons and being "black hole strong"
Necrostar's durability should be 4-C due to being a star and Cosmo being powerless against him
But Necrostar's AP should not scale to Cosmo as he's unable to damage him at all so at best his AP should be 4-C due to size and Cosmo's durbillity should be At Most 4-C
With this change Ravaxis Starburner's prep AP is also 4-C

MFTL Speed:

I just haven't found any evidence for it, so unless someone can provide evidence it should be scrapped, Cosmica has a FTL statments on her page and Cosmo alongside Astrount should scale and Necrostar likely too

Last edited:
You could calc the elephants thing, I'd be shocked if it didn't come out to at least 8-C tbh. Not even fragging them, I mean like... them moving.

Other stuff seems... fine, I guess.

You could calc the elephants thing, I'd be shocked if it didn't come out to at least 8-C tbh. Not even fragging them, I mean like... them moving.
From what I understand since they're made from copper you can't use inverse squre law for this so mass is kinda hard to get
Plus again details on the fight are near to none outside it hapening so
Other stuff seems... fine, I guess.
So can I start applying the CRT? (I'll need someone to unlock several pages)

Volume, lad. You can inverse square law for volume.

Or, hell, try to get mass of a robotic copper elephant first and then do inverse square law. Point is, it is possible, absolutely.

Can is different than will.

Btw eh, I mistook the Necrostar for a planet when well the name has star there so its rating is 4-C with the durability for Cosmo being At most 4-C and prep for that one dude also being 4-C
Outside that OP the same

Seems fine. I will unlock the pages as it they aren't even tiered 1 or popular enough for vandalization and let them be like this if no one disagrees.

Oh yah, Cosmo's page has a MFTL travel speed so he'll just have that with FTL general speed of scaling to Cosmica
Is that fine?

Back