• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status update: All's well!

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
First and foremost, my apologies for not notifying members on my absence - I initially thought it would be only a few days' break but things started to pile up and I ended up forgetting almost entirely about the issue. That is a breach of conduct I shall not repeat.

But secondly, the reasons of my absence and return: I got into a very difficult time at university, with tests, work and my tenure as secretary all combining into a constant flow of work for the last few weeks. However, the biggest thing was the increased package of anxiety that came with everything, and I kept putting off returning until I solved everything - until I noticed it's been more than two, three weeks since I had last given any notice.

Thankfully, most of the issues at hand have been solved - and I haven't been idle this entire time! I have worked up a few things that I would be able to post here as soon as I came back, and that I am proud to annouce that, sooner or later, I might be publishing my first paper at university!

In any case, as soon as I get home, I intend to get back on track. Love to y'all!

Back