• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Status Announcement

I'm so happy it all worked out.

Please relax, listen to comforting music, or meditate, or simply sleep. You did good these weeks, and it worked out in the end. I'm glad it did.

After all the drama you and your mother had to suffer through, you two deserve some peace and happiness.

I'm glad your mom's safe. Please take the time off you need and deserve.

This is extemely wonderful news to hear that your mother is alright.

And I'm sorry to hear about all these things you've been struggling with. Please make sure to relax whenever you can. Especially after what must've been very grueling to go through these past few weeks. I'm nowhere near qualified to give professional advice, but what Ant and Matt have said seem like some good suggestions to help calm things a bit.

Thanks for all the work you've done for this site and for keeping us updated. As always take as much time from the site as you need.

Nothing on this site matters more than your personal happiness and the well being of your mother.

Again very happy to hear about your mother and best of luck for your future.

Back