• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stats for Mystery Skulls Lewis?

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understand, Homestuck and the Batter come from extensive video game series
Minor details, but only OFF is a video game. Homestuck (while it's going to be a game, actually) is instead a several thousand page webcomic (that often includes animations and music).

Not that this changes anything, since both are pretty damn well known. Just specifying.

Well, they are extensive, fully realised, notable, and popular, original franchises in any case.

Skodwarde The Almighty said:
On the matter, i'm starting to think it would indeed be better to shift this towards JBW. We cover most of the random internet crap.
FC/OC kind of pretty much covers that as well, dude.

Antvasima said:
Well, as far as I understand, Homestuck and the Batter come from extensive video game series, whereas this, excuse me for the language, is an effing 4-minute YouTube music video, so I personally think that adding it is absurd, and would lead to lots of demands for similar
nonsense.

So, sorry, but I am not going to budge on this matter, considering the potential consequences.

As for Tricky the Clown, I am not familiar with the character, but as always, several wrongs do not make a right.
Well it's actually two 4-minute YouTube music videos, and the character is well flushed out in those 8 or so minutes provided, but I understand if you've already made your decision here

Dexteradon12 said:
Well it's actually two 4-minute YouTube music videos, and the character is well flushed out in those 8 or so minutes provided, but I understand if you've already made your decision here
Mystery Skulls' verse is currently only two videos coming out to about 8 minutes, in total. However, since it seems to have been confirmed to be a series now, perhaps you should simply wait on the proposal until it has been fully developed and is extensive enough to be added.

Back