• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

stat equal fusion tournament part 2

link them (hahah link)

only problem i have is Disease Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Status Effect Inducement, Pain Manipulation, Life Manipulation and Death Manipulation (via Disaster)

well they can die with it right and it doesn't one shot anyone right?
it basically allows for a brief temporal do-over for fatal mistakes (ie. Byleth is about to take a massive or fatal hit and it briefly rewinds time to prevent that action to a point in the battle) It can only be used 13 times per fight after that it stops working and they are just as vulnerable as anyone else.

it basically allows for a brief temporal do-over for fatal mistakes (ie. Byleth is about to take a massive or fatal hit and it briefly rewinds time to prevent that action to a point in the battle) It can only be used 13 times per fight after that it stops working and they are just as vulnerable as anyone else.
yeah i think thats fine as its limited times

Existence Erasure (Hands are capable of destroying themselves, along with any projectile they have caught) and don't stands have layered intangibility and can make them tangible to attack?
The hand thing just work for whem things like arrows get stucked into them after beingh used to defend, It can't do this to oponents... and yes, stands have this, want me to change Dio them? or use dio fisrt key is ok?

The hand thing just work for whem things like arrows get stucked into them after beingh used to defend, It can't do this to oponents... and yes, stands have this, want me to change Dio them? or use dio fisrt key is ok?
given dio's frist key has no stand i say use his frist key

Back