• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Heheheh, sorry Gyro. You have to understand that upgrades for a verse tends to get a lot of popularity within this wiki, and therefore would lead into spam. I know this because Ness and Joker (Persona 5).

Welp, have fun.

First key Banjo

Starman DX is used. For the sake of fairness, DX has two Starman Super by his side and can call in more if he has to. They both have prior knowledge on eachother.

Speed =

Battle takes place where Ness fought DX (Stonehenge Base). Who wins and why?

Man from the Stars:

The Bear and Bird Duo: 6

Inconclusive:

3455DF46-1FD4-49FB-9EB3-614737D562D8
IMG 2809

Understandable, I'll be waiting.

Also to clarify on AP, Banjo definitely has it. Starman DX scales to this. DX is Above all other Starman's that isn't Ghost or Final and he can call in Starman Super's and Starman's for assistance. DX also has access to every PSI attacks listed on the profile.

Just thought this piece of info might help

Assuming it's the higher end, Starman DX can likely take a few hits from B&K but the Starmen Super probably go down to a well placed grenade egg.

Keep in mind that PSI Healing can revive foes that have blown up (Example being the Nuclear reactor Robot), so incapacitated Starman's or destroyed Starman, etc can be revived.m

And yes, I do believe it's 212 tons

Yep, Banjo has Fire and Ice Manipulation. Starman in general are relatively weak against fire and ice-based attacks (PSI-Fire, PSI-Freeze). The only way I could see Starman DX winning is if he were to incapacitate Kazooie, since Banjo relies on Kazooie for most (if not all) of his attacks. If Starman DX uses Brainshock on Kazooie, Banjo will be a sitting duck.

So Fire, Ice and Grenade Eggs are all very bad for the Starman, the former given the Starman's weaknesses and Grenade Eggs due to their naturally much higher AP than the rest of Banjo's arsenal. Brainshock disorientates but doesn't completely incapacitate (can wonder wing block it?) so even if Kazooie is hit by it, she's not out of the battle. Summoning isn't too much of a problem, since given Banjo & Kazooie's AP, one fire/ice/grenade egg should be enough to take the starman supers out. It's also worth mentioning that B&K have a very sizeable range advantage: numerous dozens of metres vs several metres.

Put me down for the Bear + Bird duo

Keep in mind that Brainshock is not restricted to targeting one person; in the omega level, it'll target all of the enemies around it. Those hit with Brainshock would hit their party members instead of the enemy. Even if the Starman's are knocked out, one of them could just use PSI Healing to revive them or just call in for more back up. Granted, like you said, BK has an AP advantage to just wipe em out again and again to probably exhaust them out.

Tho I've added y'all votes.

They could hit their party members, afaik it isn't guaranteed. From the looks of their profile, only Starman DX can heal + summon other starmen, so once he's out of the way it'll be fairly easy from there.

Is it really in character for starmen to spam brainshock? They're RPG characters, I'd imagine they'd mix up their moves a lot.

Also they can't use their attacks until they've closed the range.

Well, PSI Shield can't really help as BK does not utilize PSI. PK Starstorm or PSI Fire/Freezs is something they could open up with but probably won't do too much damage, idk how PSI Magnet would work out. I just see them opening up with Brainshock more if they see these issues.

I've established that it takes place where Ness fought DX, I think it should be fine.

They wouldn't know anything about BK, so what they would lead with is pretty random.

As in, within Starman DX's range?

I can imagine that if DX calls for more Starman and being the stronger one, Kazooie will notice that he's the leader/major threat and will restrain him with TK after dealing with the backup, she'll just have to keep atacking him with grenade eggs after that.

Another thing is that DX is > 212 tons while Banjo tanks attacks that could oneshot Hag-1 with minimal damage+getting more durable during N&B after going to Boggy's gym, him doing a good amount of damage to surpass the durability, regen and healing will be hard.

They can also protect themselves from the PK Starstorm with invulnerability.

bump

As prior knowledge works both ways, Banjo & Kazooie could back up out of their pretty poor range. Prior knowledge would also tell Banjo & Kazooie to target DX.

Question: If a fighter goes down but still has active summons, does the fight continue?

Necros are if a thread is left for over a month (I think it's considered more nowadays) so my post wasn't a necro.

Unfortunately, this thread may have to go on hold as the CRT will affect Starman greatly here. mainly with the possibility of DX getting upgraded to Low 7-B to 7-B

Back