• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

starfire question

is this enough for us to get starifre a tier? this new chapter shows her power was able to drain most oft he GL ring , she even beat beast who owned a weak darksied , said to be a threat to her own planet. in the past she was able to go MFTL in her field test as a kid someone look over this chapter https://***************.to/Comic/Justice-League-Odyssey/Issue-7?id=152575

I am not sure. She has traditionally been shown as weaker than the 4-B DC characters (Well, Pre-Crisis she was comparable to Donna Troy, but then Donna was powered-up), so one instance may not be enough.

this is her in berserker mode and she had about 3 feats here.. holding back cyborg whos alot stronger than he used to be, draining GL ring, and beating demons who owned a weak darksied oh and another being a threat to her own planet. isnt that enough?

The problem is that this is just one story, and she has usually been portrayed as much weaker than this. However, you can ask the following members to comment here:

Matthew Schroeder, Sandman31, Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot, Ryukama, Reppuzan, Shivansh Garg, KLOL506, Zensum, TheC2, Nether nine, Crimson Azoth, Eficiente, The Archdemon, Sera EX, Kepekley23, Huesito88, Yobo Blue.

Ant seems to make sense but you can ask Matt and others if you want

She should be 5-A or High 5-A scaling from some other DC Teen Feats. Everyone being 4-B is decidedly wrong.

She is definitely MFTL, though. She has a MFTL feat calculated by Endless Mike along with other League members, and she can fly across interstellar distances, albeit the timeframes given for her tend to be weeks rather than minutes or hours.

she also could fight jessie and react to her easy in combat but anyways .. its funny how donna troy is SS tier yet starfire has been stated to be far stronger than her physically and she even stated she had more power and that wasnt even her berserker mode her GL feat from the chapter should be enough to put her above planet easily . but we should add "far higher in berserker state"

Yes. Thank you for the help Matthew. I think that you mean MFTL+ though.

Starfire was slightly stronger than Donna Troy Pre-Crisis (she explicitly won 2 out of 3 training fights between them, if I recall correctly), but Post-Crisis Donna and Wonder Woman were both boosted considerably.

Anyway, I would obviously appreciate Matthew's help with reevaluating the DC characters scaling. Most of the superpowered characters being 4-B is probably an exaggeration, yes.

ya i agree but this is only when starfire is berserk her base isnt this strong obv unless new chapters say otherwise also i dont remember donna beating starfire ever star even won in the amazon fight but tbh thats a given seeing how she trained with the okkans to learn every form of combat in the universe (which i wish the comics showed more of)

Matthew is going to try to help us properly scale Starfire here later.

Superboy moves the Earth a considerable distance in a short amount of time (Likely 5-A Kinetic Energy)

SuperboyMovesEarth
Superboy survives a planet-moving punch.

SuperboySurvivesPlanetaryPunch
Teenage Kryptonians such as Supergirl can crack a planet in half with a punch.

SupergirlCanPlanetBust
Supergirl destroys a moon by flying through it at 99.8% of the Speed of Light.

SupergirlMoonBusts
Mon-El throws the Time Trapper into a sun and then throws a planet at him.

DyingMon-ElThrowsPlanet
Donna Troy is hit with a blast that destroys a moon. It only knocks the wind out of her.

DonnaTroyMoon1
DonnaTroyMoon2
Supergirl would have destroyed Neptune if she crashed into it.

SupergirlCanDestroyNeptune1
SupergirlCanDestroyNeptune2
Mon-El moves a White Dwarf Star. Already showed this feat before, he takes it to another solar system so no KE can be gained. I'm pretty sure we use GBE for moving planetary bodies faster than light?

Mon-ElPushesWhiteDwarf1
Mon-ElPushesWhiteDwarf2
Supergirl states with confidence that she can survive a supernova-level explosion at point-blank range.

SupergirlSaysSheCanSurviveSupernovas

Thank you. That seems fine, except for the first picture, which was just about inaccurate legends handed down to 87000 years in the future, and possibly Mon-El versus the Time Trapper, which may have been Pre-Crisis.

Anyway, what do you propose thaf we should change based on this?

Either 5-A or High 5-A for DC Teen Heroes. People like Superboy, Mon-El, Wonder Girls, etc.

Supergirl should stay 4-B, however. She's consistently depicted as comparable to the likes of Wonder Woman, Adult Superman and Superman villains, Power Girl, etc. And this is actually explained in-universe, as her spaceship orbited the sun for 17 years letting her bathe in far more radiation than a Kryptonian her age normally would.

Mon-El is consistently treated as almost comparable to Superman. I do not think that he should just be High 5-A.

Back